10. That's All?

Hailey Aspen-

"Oh my god. You're amazing!" I gasped as he handed me a perfectly toasted bagel with a bunch of cream cheese on both sides.

"I try." He chuckled.

I hummed, so happy.

"Mind if I sit by you? Sore butt." He held his own plate and I scooted over.

"Go ahead." I was against the wall, him on the outside by my nightstand.

"I don't wanna get you sick though." I frowned.

"I'll be fine." He looked down at me and I nodded, taking another bite.

"If you get sick will you let me help you?" I asked.

"No." He shook his head.

"That's not fair." I told him.

He smiled, using his pinky on his eating hand to move hair from his forehead.

"Do you like your ear piercings?" I asked.

"I do." He nodded.

"Do you have anymore?" I asked, then I remembered he was a dude and probably didn't.

"I do." He nodded.

"Seriously?" I frowned, but out of curiosity.

"Do you know how when people exhale they have those dips right above their pecks? It's more seen in girls." He asked.

"Yeah." I had them, they were very defined on me.

"Well I have two star tattoos where those are," he motioned the area with his hands over his hoodie, "and in the center of each I have a dermal." He told me.

"That's cool. Did they hurt?" I asked.

"Kind of." He shrugged.

"Here." He held his hand out and I put my hand in his as he pushed my fingers against his chest.

I gasped, not even at the piercing but at how hard his chest was.

It's hard to gage his body with the way he dresses.

But the piercing felt cool too.

"I love piercings." I mumbled, returning to eating my bagel, trying not to think about his chest. Or hands. Or face. Or him.

"How many do you have?" He asked.

I hummed.

"Well I have two of the normal ones on each, my Tragus, and daith, and my belly button." I nodded and he hummed, taking a bite of his bagel.

"Most painful?" He asked.

"Tragus." I answered.

"Belly didn't hurt?" He tilted his head.

"Not at all." I shrugged.

"Do you change out the jewelry for it often? I know it has like colored jewels and stuff." He squinted.

"Yeah, I had a black metal one in with a red jewel for halloween, and now it's just silver with a light blue jewel for winter." I nodded.

"Favorite season?" He asked.

"Uhm, winter. Easily." I shrugged.

"But it's freezing." He looked at me, confused.

"But there's sweaters and leggings with fur inside and Christmas and hot cocoa. When you're warm you can admire it. But I love summer nights." I answered and he smiled.