34. #1, #2, #3

Hailey Aspen-

Silence.

Not unhappy nor uncomfortable.

But silent. For the past 15 minutes.

Unreadable.

I haven't butt in, clearly his thoughts are thought-ing.

But I was always nervous. He was always hard to read.

"Thoughts?" I hummed, looking out the car window.

"Honestly?"

"Always." I nodded.

"I wanna eat you out. And fuck you." He nodded like it was a simple fact. And it probably was.

"What happened to our first time not being a fuck?" I asked.

"Yeah I don't know anymore. I wasn't turned on so much when I said that." He was still thinking.

And I was throbbing.

"Why are you turned on?" I whispered.

He chuckled.

"I'm not exactly sure. But I am. But I sound insane." He set his hand on my thigh, gripping it periodically.

"Honest?" I whispered.

"I like that you're unexperienced. But- as bad as it sounds- I love that you had a bad experience too. Not only do I get to automatically do better, but I get to do things he didn't. And there's something toxically satisfying about that. And it's the testosterone speaking." He told me, and I loved how honest he was.

I loved it.

"You mean you get to cum in me because I said so?" I put it in the most blunt terms ever.

"Exactly. I just didn't wanna say that because I didn't want to make you uncomfortable." He shrugged.

"So what now?" I asked when we were in the parking lot.

"Well. This weekend, since your brother came back, Carmen is up there with Connor and him all weekend. So we can cuddle and watch a movie." He looked at me.

"What about your situation?" I asked, referring to the bulge in his pants.

"What about it?" He was confused and that made me frown.

"It'll go away. I'll be fine." He shrugged, getting out of the car.

And now I really wanted to give him head.

-

"I'll get off soon." He told me when I came back into his room.

I laughed.

"You're fine baby." I came behind him, kissing his head over the headset.

"Do you even play with people?" I asked.

"Sometimes."

"Right now?" I whispered.

"Mmhm." He hummed and it made sense why he was being quieter.

I nodded, my adrenaline pumping through me as I moved under his gaming table.

He didn't question me until I palmed him.

"Hailey." He looked down at me, his black eyes that were reflecting the screen now black, looking into the dimness down here.

"Hips up." I patted his thigh, moving my hands up his thighs, tugging on the waistband of his pants.

He bit his lip, letting me pull his pants down.

He was already getting really hard.

I've never met a guy so easy to arouse.

The only time I can mildly read him. He either was horny or angry. I couldn't decipher them but he never was mad with me.

So I assumed the second.

"You don't have to-" he let out a breath as I held him in my hand.

He was so hot. His expressions, his sounds.

And he was big. So I didn't know how this was gonna go.

I took a deep breath, adjusting my sitting position so I was perfectly between his legs.

I kissed his tip, and my heart hammered, my free hand immediately reaching to touch myself.

I wrapped my mouth around him, his hips immediately lifting.

I wanted to make him feel as good as he makes me feel.

It wasn't one way, and I wouldn't let it be.

He groaned, taking off his headset, setting down the controller as his hands found my hair.

I could tell he was trying so hard not to push me.

I let go of the tip, licking up his entire shaft.

"Hailey-"

"Use my mouth." I told him and his eyes looked like they were fighting an internal battle.

"But I don't wanna hurt you-"

"Do it." I whispered and he immediately clutched onto my hair, shoving me down as he moaned out a string of curses.

I wanted to give him all the attention he deserved. A man like him shouldn't have gone so long without anything. So I'll give him everything.

I found a rhythm, he liked the quick thrusts, and he pulled out enough everytime for me to inhale and exhale at a decent rate.

I was always terrified of this, scared I wouldn't like it, but I did. I was so turned on hearing his moaning and my name, he was filling my throat and mouth with his cock, pleasing himself.

I felt desperate. I thought I was before, but I am now.

He froze, holding my hair up from my face, looking down at me with sudden concern.

"Are you okay?" He whispered, touching my face.

I smiled, sniffling as I had a runny nose.

"I'm fine." I whispered, pulling his tip into my mouth with my hand, applying pressure with my tongue.

"Fuck-" his head fell back, I waited for another moan before pushing myself as far down as I could.

I knew he liked being in my throat but he was too nervous about me.

"H-Hailey I'm-" he heaved, almost panicking but I pulled up, going back down, keeping the thrusts deep.

"It's so good." He barely gasped, his legs tightening under my hands.

I hummed as he came, I was expecting something a lot worse but it wasn't nearly as salty as it's usually described. So I swallowed it.

His body tensed before he grabbed my face in his hands.

"Hailey, what the fuck- where'd you learn that? Are you okay?" He wiped the tears from my cheeks that were only there because of gagging.

I laughed.

"I'm fine. You don't look that fine though." I wiped my mouth of drool.

"I'm not. #1 that was random as fuck, #2 your mouth felt great and #3 I've never came so hard in my damn life." He blinked.

I smiled.

"Good." I whispered.

"You're smiling so does that mean you like it and it'll happen more?" He finally grinned, looking less dazed but still shocked.

"Oh yeah." I nodded.

"I'll help you get cleaned up." He whispered, kissing me.