39. Antsy

Travis Swanson-

I was so into her, after making her cum the first time I had her ass up, face down, screaming into a pillow, rolling my hips the exact same way every time to make her curse.

Only two things are better than being inside her, those are loving her, and pleasing her.

And soon it would be watching her grow and mother our child.

Something about getting her pregnant made me never want to stop until I knew she was. And I believe that is considered some sort of kink and maybe I was crazy to feel this way but I was so fucking hard.

"Travis- stop!" She gasped and I did, worried.

"Are you okay? Hailey are you alright?" I pulled out, pulling her up and to me.

She smirked, shoving me onto my back as she straddled me.

"I'm just fine." She bit her lip, hovering over me before riding me.

"Don't scare me like- fuck." I groaned, this position nearly killing me.

She laughed, leaning down, kissing my jaw, down my neck.

I hummed, my cock throbbing inside her.

I had my hands on her waist, craving to find her spot in this position.

Instead of having her bounce, I pulled her forward, forcing her to slightly grind on me while I was still deep inside her and she gasped.

I felt goosebumps rise on her skin, watching her nipples harden as one of my hands cupped a breast, the other applying pressure to her clit while she rode me, and now that she knew how to find her spot she was going fast, her body trembling, her thighs tightening around me.

"Cum again." I whispered.

Her hands were on my chest for balance as she shook, her eyes shut as she cried out, her nails going down my body.

So fucking sexy.

I wrapped my arms around her back, pulling her, instructing her to hold onto the headboard and she did as I lifted my hips, drilling into her from under her, her screams so loud, I couldn't care less who could hear.

"Shit!" She cried, her voice cracking through her overstimulation as she came again and I came with her, my body shaking before going nearly limp and she fell on top of me.

"Fuck." She sighed, heaving.

"I love you." She whispered, scooting down so her face was in my neck, but I was still inside her.

"I love you more, most, forever, and always." I told her, scooping her hair back.

-

I brought in a toasted bagel with extra cream cheese on top.

"Thank you." She smiled.

I opened the curtains, sitting beside her on our bed.

"When do I test?" She asked in a low voice like it wasn't gonna happen. Like if it didn't happen now, it never would even though that's absolutely false.

"When your period is late. Or when you feel any sort of sickness." I told her and she hummed.

It had been a week since the initiating process but we'd had sex multiple times during the week so I would love to personally believe it's solidified.

"Should we start saving for a house?" She asked.

I laughed.

"Calm down. You're thinking so far ahead when it's barely begun. We have the apartment, Carm is with Hudson so we have a spare room if we don't make it in time. It'll be just fine love. We don't even know if you'll get pregnant this time around. It takes time." I pulled her to me when she was done.

"I'm 20. It'll happen." She said against my chest.

"As it should." I whispered.

"For some reason because I hear so much about how fast it goes I'm like... acting like it's gonna happen right now. Sorry if I'm being annoying." She hummed.

"You're just fine baby." I whispered, rubbing her back.

"I'm looking forward to the massages though." She chuckled.

"I give them to you now." I scoffed.

"I know. But still." She smiled.

"I'm nervous." I mumbled.

"I'm antsy." She agreed.