38. Spot

Hailey Aspen-

I gasped, his hand on my throat as his tongue dipped into my mouth.

I hummed, his other hand between my legs.

"Are you sure you want this?" I heaved when his tongue was on my throat.

He bit my ear, his hand taking mine and placing it over his jeans where his erection was.

"Do you?" He asked me.

"Mmhm." I nodded.

He pulled back, kissing me again and I melted into him as he cupped my face.

He grabbed my waist, pulling me into his room, pushing me down into his bed as he came above me.

"I promise to take care of you." He kissed my forehead.

"I promise to get you anything you crave or need." He kissed my nose.

"Give you massages, wash your hair, run your baths." He kissed my lips.

"Help you whenever you feel any emotion at all." My chin.

"I promise to come to every single doctors appointment and always hold you hand." My neck.

"Tie your shoes when your belly grows our baby." My chest.

"Shave your legs and wherever else you need." The valley between my breasts.

"I'll love you and your body forever, cherishing the way it's gonna carry a human being we both made." My left breast.

"I'll play you and our baby songs, and I'll be there when our baby begins kicking." My right one.

"Spend endless hours in stores to buy the little clothes they'll need." My upper stomach.

"Marry you before they're born." My bellybutton.

"And I swear on my life to always put our marriage first so our baby can grow in a healthy home with parents who love each other endlessly." He settled between my thighs, pulling my jeans off my body.

I weaved my fingers through his hair when he kissed my inner thighs.

"How long have you been off?" He asked me, pulling his shirt off before lying back down.

"I'm very much capable of being pregnant right now." I nodded and he smiled.

His tongue moved along my clit and I hummed.

His hand moved under my sweater, under my bra and his hand clung to my boob.

I gasped as he became intense, my stomach swirling with excitement.

I hummed, my hips rolling up against his face and he moaned, but his mouth didn't stop.

"Fuck." I groaned.

I groaned feeling two fingers entering and curling into me.

"Travis-" I shivered, my hands moving under my tank top to hold my breasts.

He hummed pulling his fingers out as he came up, pressing them into my mouth.

I hummed, one of my hands holding his wrist.

He removed his fingers, replacing them with his lips.

"Why do you want me pregnant so bad?" I whispered as he sat me up, pulling my tank top over my head before pulling me to straddle his waist.

"Because-" he kissed my chest.

"Because why? I'm curious." I hummed, wrapping my arms around him.

"I want to take care of you. I want your face engraved on a small humans face. I want you to have a bump and cuddle me and need me. I want to teach our son how amazing his mother is and know how to treat a woman right, maybe tie a tie and I want to learn how to paint my daughters nails and curl her hair for prom." He kissed my chin.

"I want to watch you hold our baby, give life, I want to see you two bond and interact. I remember when Liv was a baby, I loved her so much, and I loved that she looked like our mom. And I want that exact thing for my baby. And in my head I always said my son or my daughter but now I can't imagine it being mine if it comes from you. God that would be a blessing." He whispered, looking at me and I smiled, holding his face between my hands.

"I want them to look like you." I frowned.

"Don't wish that. Maybe on the second one. But I usually get what I want and this shouldn't be any different." He chuckled.

"What if my body gets screwed up?" I whispered.

He set me on my back gently, pulling off his jeans.

He hummed, wetting himself with saliva before lifting my legs over his shoulders and pushing into me.

I moaned, forgetting how much I loved him being inside me.

It was like a shock every damn time.

He leaned down, his arms holding him up as he thrusted into me.

"Then I'll kiss you and fuck you till you know I'll forever be attracted to only you." He hummed, gradually going deeper.

"And your body doesn't get 'screwed up'. Never say that to me ever again." He kissed my forehead, pulling out and spinning me onto my stomach as he straddled my thighs, pushing into me again.

This was my personal favorite position. And he knew that. He knew everything.

Every.

Fucking.

Thing.

It was so deep, and he thrusted so hard.

His skin began smacking mine as I clutched the sheets, his hands over mine, holding my fists as he slowed, lowering his head by mine.

"I'm gonna cum but I'm not done with you." He hummed before moaning a quiet "fuck" in my ear.

I felt warmth inside me, and although I've felt it before, knowing the end goal made it so different.

So good.

He groaned, but didn't stop.

I whimpered, feeling him graze a spot god knows where that made me squeal and almost cry.

I'd never felt that. And I don't know what happened.

He chuckled.

I screamed as he kept doing the same movement, grazing the same spot that was almost forcing an orgasm from me.

"I found it." He teased, cooing in my ear.

I lifted my upper body off the bed, my back arching as he sat up on me, his hand on my hip as his other held my hair.

"Oh fuck!" I cried, my voice cracking.

Usually men lose it. They hit whatever that is one time and then it's gone, they don't remember what they did, they don't know how the hell they did it.

But he knew. He always fucking knew and right now I didn't know whether I liked it or not as tears fell down my face.

"Cum for me baby. Come on Hailey."