45. So Easy

OKAY when women are pregnant they can have sex, baby is in the uterus not vagina so no one is poking the baby and pregnant women don't typically become abstinent for 40 weeks just because they're pregnant.
Health class kids.

Hailey Aspen-

"Wait." He froze and I frowned, not opening the car door.

"What?" I asked, as we sat in the parking lot of the Target so I could get different clothes for the bump.

"We-we can't go in yet." He cleared his throat, not looking directly at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I-I sort of have a hard on." He replied.

I smiled.

"Why?" I laughed.

"I looked at you a little too long. We can't go in." He told me and I internally died.

"Well how about I go in, and you come in when you're ready." I tilted my head.

"You can't leave me." He gasped like I hurt him so much.

I rolled my eyes.

"How long till it goes down?" I asked.

"It's not gonna." He replied, readjusting himself in his jeans and I laughed.

"Why?"

"Because you're fine as fuck Hailey." He said in a 'duh' tone.

"That's why I leave so you're not distracted." I told him.

He started the car, leaving.

"Wait! We had to get things Travis." I frowned.

"We will." He nodded.

I laughed as he tightened his hand on my thigh.

"This isn't going down sweetheart, there's only one solution." He looked over at me and I smiled.

"Fair enough." I told him and he smirked.

-

When we got back, he opened my door for me, helping me out before his lips were on mine and I moaned.

My sex drive was so damn high recently and this is what I've been needing.

"Be careful." I whispered.

"Nothing but careful." He told me after we were inside.

I smiled, holding his hand as we walked to our room.

He laid me on the bed, gently taking off my sweats as I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Fuck baby. You're so pretty." He hovered over me, kissing my jaw as I pulled his shirt off.

He kissed my neck, down my chest, giving both breasts attention as he kissed my stomach.

"I was worried that I wouldn't be attractive to you while being pregnant." I laughed.

"It turns me on so much." He laughed breathlessly before kissing my lips again, his mouth moving perfectly with mine.

He was gorgeous, his body sculpted perfectly as he took his pants off, and my mouth was practically watering at this man.

He got down, scooping his arms under my thighs and placing his hands on my belly, his mouth kissing my inner thighs.

"You don't have to do that-"

"Shhhh." He said before dragging his tongue up my slit.

"Oh god." I'd never felt so much with such a small movement before.

Immediately I bucked my hips and he laughed.

"You're gonna have to sit on my face if you're gonna do that." He looked at me.

"You're kidding." I squinted.

"Nope. You'll be riding my face regardless come on." He tapped my ass twice before helping me up.

"Are you sure?" I was still insecure.

He laid down, his head resting on a pillow before he grabbed my hands, pulling me to him.

I hovered myself, he told me to put my hands on the headboard and I did.

His arms wrapped around my thighs that straddled his head before he pulled me down onto him.

"Fuck. I don't wanna kill you." I moaned but he ignored me, giving me the best head I've ever fucking gotten.

My clit was so sensitive, I was so easy to please.

I screamed, orgasms so easy to reach now.

I bucked my hips, moaning, this feeling so good.

I gasped when he lifted his head off the pillow, further giving me the feeling in my stomach that was dying to be released.

He cling onto me, keeping me tied down onto his face, forcing me to cum.

He moaned himself, my hands going into his hair as my body jerked, relaxing, taking a breather.

I moved up a bit to let him breathe and he sighed.

"I'm sorry." I apologized and I didn't know why I did.

"That was the best thing I've ever done. Besides say yes to you and get you pregnant." He caught his breath, helping me off, lying me down on my back.

"You're so sexy. Fuck I'm so hard." He groaned.

"Then take care of yourself and fuck me." I smiled.