19. Heated

Hailey Aspen-

He held onto me, sitting up as he laid me on the floor, now towering over me.

His hand gently moved up my side, cupping my face.

I gasped as his thumb tugged at my bottom lip.

He was watching my face, studying me as he moved his hand to fit perfectly around my throat.

He looked down slightly.

I moaned when he squeezed.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered, his bottom lip between his teeth.

"You're good at this." I held onto his wrist.

My thighs were clamped shut but his other hand reached, prying my legs open as he pushed his leg in between them.

"Are you sure you've never done this before?" I whispered, his grip tightening but massaging my throat.

"Instinct." He whispered, kissing my jaw and I gasped when I felt his teeth.

"You're lying. You've done this." I whispered.

"No." He moved my hair from my face, his mouth moving by my ear.

I got the chills when his warm breath touched my skin.

"The past two nights I looked at the cute books under your bed. I know exactly what you like. I just have to learn for myself." He chuckled, kissing my temple.

I was so invested in him.

"I'll learn everything about you, love. Everything I could possibly do to you to make you happy. I'll know everything. I promise." He kissed my cheek, my nose, my other cheek.

I almost forgot his hand being on my throat until he gripped my jaw instead.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked me.

"Please." I tried nodding but his grip on me was strong.

"Help me." He whispered, our lips inches apart.

They touched and I was on fire. I was a literal flame.

I hummed, he pulled back slightly, gently deepening the kiss, but not too much.

He took his time, it was so gentle, with every kiss he got a better rhythm, a better grip on my lips.

He teased me, inhaling when he was supposed to kiss me.

Pulling back when I tried kissing him.

"Stop." I whined and he smiled.

Our lips finally met, his tongue gently moving into my mouth and I moaned, trying to squeeze my legs together but his stupid thigh was in my way.

I was so turned on, his hand leaving my jaw, grabbing my hands and shoving them above my head.

He only needed to hold both of mine with one.

He bit my lower lip, making me hum.

"I'm not so bad." He mumbled.

"No." I shook my head and he laughed.

He backed up a bit, looking down at me.

I was vulnerable as fuck right now.

"What's that face for?" He smirked, his lips pink, his cheeks the same shade.

He was stunning.

"You." I mumbled, it coming out in a light moan as his knee pressed against my inner thigh. Too close.

He knew what he was doing.

"You're hot as fuck." He laughed.

I blinked, gasping when I felt his bare hand sneak under my sweater, feeling my bare waist.

"You're so soft." He hummed.

"Can I keep practicing? I won't move further." He looked at me, our eyes locking but his eyes kept moving to my mouth.

"Yeah." I nodded.

He let my hands go, his lips crashing onto mine like he'd done this a thousand times.

"Tell me if I fuck up." He whispered against my mouth.

I nodded, my arms wrapping around his neck as he let me taste him, my tongue moving gently inside his mouth.

He was addicting. I was done for.

He was better than any book character, he was so attractive, and he was real.

This was real.

He hooked his hand under my bare back, lifting me off the ground and pulling me into his lap.

I straddled him, sucking his bottom lip as he groaned, his hands under my shirt, his nails scratching down my back.

"Am I okay?" He asked me.

"Perfect." I gasped as he kissed my neck.

I felt him lightly suck and I wondered if it was to give me a hickey but I didn't care.

He stopped, froze slightly before just hugging me.

"Sorry." He whispered.

"Why?" I asked.

"I didn't mean to leave a mark." He mumbled.

"It's okay."

"It's okay to leave one or it's okay as in I forgive you?" He asked me.

"Both." I told him.

"Good because you look better with it." He murmured into my neck.

"This is difficult." I laughed.

"I know."

So much tension.