49. Epilogue

5 years later-

Hailey Swanson-

"Go give it to mommy Liza." I heard Travis say and I turned around.

"Ah ah, groom can't see wife." I told him.

"Are you kidding me? Our daughter picked you two matching flowers." He whined.

"Mommy said no." My three year old babygirl said and I smiled.

"Good girl. Oh wow, those are too pretty." I smiled.

"I want to see mommy." Kaden complained.

I laughed.

"You can come in. Just not your father." I lifted my daughter onto the vanity, setting her little self in the sink.

"So cruel to me woman." He shut the door for me.

"I love you!" I shouted.

Kaden hugged my leg, I picked him up and set him on the counter.

"Don't fall please honey." I kissed his head.

Turns out, Kaden and Liza were our perfect mixes, Kaden with my shade of hair, a lighter brown, with Travis's black eyes, his skin a gorgeous olive.

Liza had black hair like Travis, her eyes a pretty blue like mine, her skin pale, but coated with freckles.

"Don't turn on the fosset, bug." I petted her hair, curling my own.

It made me wonder how our third would look.

I'm 22 weeks, and they'll all be about 2/3 years apart.

Kaden was 5, Liza almost 3.

And I was in love with being a wife and a mother.

It was what I was best at.

So I didn't become a teacher, however, Carm, Connor, Hudson, and Trav have became so popular in the past 3 years, their tours going from just the US to them being demanded in other countries.

And right now was our free month, so we're having a little wedding.

But one thing I adored was how our kids loved him so much, loving his voice, they always want to go everywhere with him.

So we all travel together, but he tries to avoid touring whenever I'm about 5-6 months pregnant so he can care for me.

This man was utter perfection.

And today, is a solitary moment for us.

Peyton and all the funcles will take the kids for the weekend, and I'll be with my husband.

The man I am so very in love with.

More, Most, Forever, & Always.