30. Whole Mess

Hailey Aspen-

I ate my donuts, drinking the hot chocolate in peace, the heat blasting through the car vents.

"Good?" He asked.

"Mmhm." I nodded, my mouth full.

He scooped some chocolate frosting from my face, licking it off his thumb.

Hot.

I was in heaven.

I know I keep saying that but things keep getting better.

Steamier.

Sweeter.

More erotic.

And I wanted it to keep progressing.

"Trav?" I looked at him and he raised his eyebrows as his mouth was full.

"Do you like baths?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"I don't fit in the tubs properly. My tub is bigger though." He mumbled.

"Damn. I was gonna offer you to-"

"Ah-ah. I knew that was coming. I'll fit. I said my tub was bigger. If you want me in the bath just ask." He blinked.

I smiled.

"And I thought I got you." I groaned.

He shook his head.

He was adorable with food shoved in his face.

But my face began blistering thinking that if we took a bath we'd both be naked.

Obviously but I'd see him.

He'd touched me, he'd seen most of me just not in my full capacity. I'd neither touched him or seen anything below the chest.

And suddenly I was terrified.

"You can bathe by yourself sweetheart." He told me, forcing me to snap from my trance and look at him.

"No." I whispered.

"You look uncomfortable." He shook his head.

"Nervous." I corrected.

"Why?" He asked.

I shook my head, the reason was dumb.

He frowned, moving everything off him and onto the back seats as he pushed back his chair.

"Come here." He patted his lap, wiping his legs of any glaze or crumbs.

I moved over the middle console, not knowing how to sit until he forced my thighs open and around his hips.

"Talk to me." He whispered, turning on the car's lights.

His hands moved under my coat and touched my bare skin both soothing me and burning me.

"I'm nervous." I repeated.

"Talk to me Hailey. I wanna know why." He massaged the skin of my hips and waist so sweetly.

"I've never really been naked in front of someone let alone seeing a man naked in front of me. And in a bath we'd be obviously touching so I'm just overthinking it. It's dumb-"

"No it isn't." He told me.

"No?" I frowned.

"Your feelings are completely valid and understandable. And I don't want to make you uncomfortable. So do you think it would be better to wait? Wait for a time you are comfortable with it?" He asked and I smiled.

My hands cupped his face, admiring him.

"You're so good to me. But I want to. I want you to see me and I want to see you." I whispered and he held onto my forearms, not moving my hands but pressing his lips against my wrist.

"You know dicks aren't exactly pretty right?" He joked.

"So I've heard." I smiled.

"If you chose to eat pussy after this then-"

"Stop." I laughed.

"That would be completely valid because-"

"Travis." I whispered, serious.

"Hailey." His eyes caught mine, no sign of the previous jokes on his face.

"I bet you're gonna be so beautiful." I told him.

He smiled, moving my hands off his face with his own.

"We're gonna go slow okay?" He nodded.

I nodded, agreeing.

He kissed me and I hummed, consistently finding myself wanting him so bad.

He laughed, forcing me to break off.

"Careful, you're in a dangerous position right now sweetheart." He told me.

"How will we sit in the bath?" I laughed.

"Like this." He nodded.

"What?" I blinked.

"If you're okay with this, I want to see you. I want to see your face, feel you on me, that's what I want." He told me.

Butterflies. So many of them.

"Okay." I whispered, slowly scooting back into the passenger seat.

He smiled, kissing my cheek before starting the drive to his apartment.

"So flustered." He whispered.

Indeed I was. I was a whole mess.