23. A Thousand

Travis Swanson-

"A lot of things. Why fish can glow in the dark-"

"You know what I'm asking." She pinched me under my jacket making me flinch.

I laughed.

"If I told you, would it change anything? Like how we're laying right now or how you feel about me?" I asked.

"Travis, your knee was between my thighs two days ago and your hand was around my throat. I think we're past that." She looked up at me and I hummed.

"Yeah but that's pretty PG-13." I pulled her thigh up, my hand moving along her leg, the skin soft, slightly prickly so it felt satisfying.

"Mmhm." She moved her hand higher under my hoodie and I bit my lip.

"I don't know what to tell you." I whispered.

"Anything. Everything." She mumbled.

"Well, I think about one day cooking you a dinner. A nice dinner. I think about how I want to lay with you as you fall asleep, playing with your hair in the process. I want to cuddle you and hold you." I began, her humming after every idea.

Here I go.

"I want to go on a date with you. Maybe a nice restaurant while you wear a dress a little too short, my hand easily grabbing the inside of your thigh, giving you goosebumps as I kiss your temple and ask how your food is." I began and she hummed, an extending hun coming from her as I scratched up and down her legs.

"I want to take you home, kiss you until I bruise your lips and your hands are in my hair, begging me to not leave you alone." I felt her breathing stammer.

"Should I stop?" I asked.

"No. Please don't." She whispered.

"I want to kiss you, everywhere you'd allow me too. I'd stop anytime you told me to. Now you have two choices, the sweet PG route, or the... explicit route." I mumbled, savoring the way she's been trying to not move against me but has been sort of failing.

"The second one." She whispered so gently.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah." She looked up at me and I took my hand off her leg, grabbing her chin, keeping her eyes on mine.

"Okay... well, I'd take your shoes off, whatever they were, heels, flats, anything, and I'd kiss your neck and shoulders as I unzipped your dress." I smiled, watching her grow shy.

I was terrified, but she wanted it. So I'd give it to her.

"Then what?" She asked.

"Well, one thing I've been thinking about is your body." I told her.

"Yeah?" She raised her eyebrows but more in concern for what was to come.

I kissed her nose.

"Mmhm. But one thing I want you to know is I'd never objectify you. I'd praise you, every inch of you." I murmured and she nodded, my hand tilting her chin up.

Our lips almost touched and she inhaled sharply.

"I love how reactive you are. It makes me curious. I want to know how'd you respond to my hands and my mouth. I want to know exactly how to please you, how to move, what to say. I wonder how your pussy would taste on my tongue and how much your back would arch when I hit the right spot." I whispered.

"Fuck." She whispered, shutting her eyes, her breath quickening.

"Should I stop?" I asked again.

"No. Don't." She swallowed.