20. Measure

Travis Swanson-

"You know what I like about you?" I asked her as she sat on her bed and I grabbed my new clothes to change into.

"What?" She asked.

"You liked me before seeing my best assets." I smiled and she laughed.

"Yeah?" She asked.

I pulled my hoodie and shirt over my head together and her face fell.

"Holy shit." She whispered and I laughed.

I walked toward her, she backed up.

"What?" I asked.

"You're so... wow." Her hand moved, hesitating to touch me.

I pushed her palm against my stomach.

I chuckled, leaning down, pressing my lips freely to hers.

They were so delicious.

I stood, pulling her up with me.

She felt my dermals as I kept her close to my chest.

"You have a tank top under that right?" I asked, knowing I felt it when I had her under me.

"Mmhm." She nodded.

"Then take the sweater off." I whispered.

She did, looking confused.

I studied her. She was perfection.

"Why?" She asked.

"Come here princess." I pulled her to me and against my body.

She hummed, her forehead landing on my chest, my chin on her head.

I hummed the melody to 'a dream is a wish your heart makes' from Cinderella and she immediately began humming it with me.

She was a good hummer. Really good.

I pulled her arms to go around my neck, pulling her waist to fit perfectly into my body like I wanted the whole time.

I can't wait to experience this when there's no clothing boundaries and it's just us.

I wasn't talking dirty. I want to see her before that, I want to bathe her, shower with her, please her, massage her. Everything.

I knew I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her. Ever.

"Your body is perfect on mine." I whispered, clutching her sides, pulling her into me as her back arched.

"It's almost like a puzzle." She smiled.

I kissed her, abusing that perk I now had.

She hummed as I tugged at her hair, pushing my tongue into her mouth.

She tasted so good, she was so delicate, so perfect.

"Careful." She smiled against my lips.

"Why?" I whispered.

"You might get tired of me too soon." She teased, my hand pulling her head to completely fall back as I kissed her throat.

"Shh. Don't say such awful things angel. You might break my heart." I sighed against her skin, biting her jaw.

She hummed, her hands kneading through my hair.

I walked, pushing her onto her bed as I laid beside her, pulling her on top of me and just keeping her there.

Her cheek on my chest, her weight on me.

"I'm tired." She whispered.

"Go to sleep then. We've got nothing to do." I mumbled.

-

I smiled, answering my phone so fast.

"Hi Liv!" I smiled, missing her voice.

"Hey Trav, whatcha doin'?" She asked.

"I'm driving back to my apartment so I can go to my class. What are you doing?" I pulled into the parking lot.

"I heard from Carmen that you have a girlfriend. I wanted to hear this if it's true or not." She kissed her teeth with that little attitude she was developing.

"Well, there's this girl I like a lot. But I haven't asked her to be officially my girlfriend yet? Is that good enough?" I asked.

"Nope. Is she pretty? Is she nice? Does she like bracelets?" She asked and I laughed.

"She's very pretty, she's very nice, and I bet she loves bracelets." I nodded.

"Can I make her one?" She asked.

"Well I don't know when you'd meet her Liv." I shrugged.

"I'll mail it! You can measure for me and text mama so she can let me know! It can be pink, or white. Wait but what does she look like?" She ranted.

I smiled, my heart warm.

"She's tan, she has a lot of freckles like you, she has pretty blue eyes and light brown hair." I told her as I walked inside.

"Mmmmm if she's tan I think white, pink, and blue!" She told me.

"Oh okay. Regardless I bet she'll love it so much." I laughed.

"You gotta measure it for me I have so many beads mommy bought me. What's her name?" She asked.

"Hailey." I told her.

"Perfect. Okay here's mom. I love you." I could hear her smile.

"I love you more." I mumbled before I heard my moms voice.

"Hi my boy." She said and immediately I felt soothed.

"Hey mom, when did you talk to Carm?" I asked.

"A few days ago. Ranting about how whipped you were. I'd like to meet my future daughter in law you know." She told me and my face burned.

"Mom I barely started-"

"This, Travis, is the first girl you've liked! You can not tell me this won't last. If you like her she must be perfect because your picky as fuck. Let me be happy." She faked a sniffle.

"Oh my gosh, okay well I have to go to class. I love you." I grabbed a new jacket and jeans.

"I love you to the moon and back baby. I can't wait to see you again." She told me.

"Well I love you all, have a good night and I'll be sure to text you for liv." I nodded.

"Perfect, bye." She hung up.

I missed them.