Four:

Deandre
November 7
1:00 pm

"Ight, now watch this" keem told me and Darius while he played the video back from his cameras outside of his house.

Tori walked right up to keem's sneaky link fussing. While Tori went off keem looked confused while the girl just looked at Tori waiting for her to finish talking and the second Tori got close enough, ol girl cocked her hand back fat and fast as hell before smacking Tori before she really started beating on her.

"She fuckin Tori up. Damn" Darius laughed, lighting a blunt

Keem nodded "she whooped her ass forreal. She fine as hell and can fight.. if she can cook then I might really have to keep her around a lil longer"

"I'm tryina figure out what kinda voodoo you put on Tori. She still going crazy after this long" I told keem. Him and Darius both looked at me "what?"

"So you just gone keep pretending like Aysia ain exist?"

I sucked my teeth making Darius laugh

"Do t get mad at nobody but yo self. That what you get for thinkin witcho dick. Now no matter what, you forever biologically associated with that girl"

"I ain associated with shit"

"Darius you better stop playin with that boy. You know Marcus said he been realll sensitive lately"

"Cause lil dre be hurting his feelings at home. That's all it is"

"Fuck both of y'all AND Marcus. Ana don't hurt shit"

"You sure? Girls be talkin" Darius asked me

I nodded "I know girls be talkin. That's why you don't wanna say too much cause I heard a couple of Ana and Trin conversations"

Keem chuckled "pussy whipped ass niggas. Ana and trin run both of y'all"

"You need to shut up cause you out here fallin for a sneaky link. Lettin ol girl stay the night. You ain ever did that before"

Keem waved me off "I ain falling for shit. Y'all two the only ones that be fallin in love with sneaky links"

"You talkin to Darius cause I ain ever fell for no sneaky link. Me and Ana wasn't sneaking"

"Shitttt, me and trin sure as hell was. And I was fuckin the shit outta her every chance that I got. How you think she got pregnant so fast?"

"I don't doubt you. Nigga you got her pregnant twice"

"Twice?" Keem looked confused

"You miss out on a lot when you in jail for murder" I told him and he eyed me

"Aye... manslaughter.. but where the hell a second baby come from? She pregnant?"

"Melody the second baby. We lost the first baby" Darius informed keem

"Oh damn. How come I ain know"

"Cause yo dumbass either don't listen or you always high cause she always making some kinda joke or some about her first pregnancy"

"Nahhh" keem shook his head "I really don't listen.. but damn. That's fucked up"

"Yeah. But shit. We got melody now"

"I'm surprised y'all ain had another one yet. This the longest you went without making a baby"

Darius looked up like he was thinking "... damn that is true. Melody two.. oh shit, that's growth"

Keem counted on his fingers before looking up

"Damn Darius.. I'm glad yo ass slowed down"

"Nigga fuck you!" Darius cursed, making me and keem laughed "I'm ready for y'all to catch up with me. Then y'all can't say shit"