Forty Eight

Keem

February 16

2:24pm

"Aye, call me back when you get out yo feelings" I left a voicemail to Sienna while I walked into Ryan's apartment.

She was on the couch feeding Noelle while watching Princess and the Frog on TV

"She still won't answer the phone?" Ryan asked and I shook my head

"Nah. She probably still mad cause I went to her house and she wouldn't even come to the door"

"Im surprised you ain try to break in"

"I was about to but her nosey ass neighbor was outside. She said she heard sienna complaining about feeling sick two days ago so she probably was still sick."

"Well maybe she is sick and don't wanna be bothered"

I shook my head going over to the couch and sat down beside her "Nah."

"Well if she wanted to go to the wedding that bad then she could've went. Me and Noelle could've stayed home"

I waved Ryan off "Shut yo ass up. I took who I wanted to take. She'll be alright"

"Well obviously she's not alright. Maybe you need to go back over there and talk to her"

"I ain gone beg nobody to talk to me too many times now"

"Im not saying you gotta beg. Im just saying.... obviously you really do like her. So if you do, then do what you gotta do to be with her"

I sat back on the couch just staring at the tv screen "Something ain right"

"What's not right is this little girl smiling everytime she hears your voice"

She took the bottle out of Noelle's mouth because she was too busy smiling, making me do the same

"Cause my baby be happy to be around her daddy"

"She better be in a good mood for the rest of the day. She started this morning off with a diaper blowout"

"Eww"

"Imagine how I felt. And it was all over my bed. My sheets are being washed as we speak"

"Yeah, leave that type of behavior with yo momma. You don't do that with me"

"Well she needs to. I cried so hard cleaning her. And I think I had some stuck under one of my nails"

"I hope you cleaned yo nails too"

"Of course I did. I washed my hands too, almost 50 times. And that still don't really feel like enough. Nobody warned me about that part of being a parent"

"It's a lot of stuff you gone experience that nobody will think to warn you about. Trust me"

"I really feel like you got some secret kids you take care of or something cause you know a whole lot about being a parent"

I chuckled at what she said "Nah. I just been around kids all my life. Especially since I got out of jail. I got damn near 20 nieces and nephews cause the niggas can't stop having kids."

"One of the kids at the wedding kept asking me was I your babymomma"

"Huh?"

Ryan nodded, giggling a little "Straight like that. He asked was I your babymomma. I thought he was a little girl at first with all that hair but then I realized he was dressed like a little boy and then I realized his voice sounded like a little boy"