Twenty Four:

Lea
December 31
2:01 pm

"Thank you so much for letting me come at the last minute cause I would've cried if I couldn't get my nails done today" Keema, one of Darius other babymommas said as I painted her nails

Knowing how keema was always begging for money, I did find it off that she had the money to get her nails done

"I'm really not doing anything today except cleaning up so I didn't mind"

"Clean What Lea?" She asked with a laugh "this house is always clean"

"It's not my type of clean"

"Girl it's New Year's Eve! Get out the house and have fun. King with his daddy, you fine as hell and you a boss. Go find you a nigga to relax you some cause if not, you gonna be stuck in this same cycle for the rest of your life just being a mom, cleaning and working"

"Actually king is upstairs probably sleeping. And trust me, You know nothing about my life other than the fact that our sons are brothers and that I do nails"

"That's because that all you give us to see. You don't give us much to go off of. You act like you scared to bond with any of Darius other babymommas except Trinity"

"And you're wrong. Tania and I talk often"

"And what about the rest of us?"

"Me and you.. we're talking right now"

"Because you're doing my nails.. come on Lea. At least tell me about your parents. Do you even have any?"

"Let me see your other hand" I told her, ignoring her question

She gave me her other hand

"I'm just sayin" she started talking again "I feel like since all of our kids are siblings, we should all have a closer bond instead of all the secret animosity, side groups and whatever"

"It's no secret animosity, side groups or anything like that. If there was, I wouldn't be doing your nails right now. You just have to realize that we all don't have to be best friends just because our children have the same father. As long as we're cordial and as long as they're all able to enjoy their siblings, that's all that matters." I explained as I carefully painted her nails

"Well why Kira told me y'all don't fuck with each other like that"

"Take that up with Kira"

"Well whatever it is, y'all should fix it so we can start getting these kids together outside of their daddy"

I giggled a little making keema suck her teeth

"Don't act like that. We can all get together once. If you can go out with Trinity and Dre girlfriend then you can come out with us"

She switched her other hand under the lamp as my phone lit up from a phone call from a private number. I knew it wasn't anybody but Khalil. The psycho just won't leave me alone.

"You know, I heard you used to fuck with that boy Khalil. I'm not tryina get in your business but be careful with him. That boy crazy as hell" keema randomly said

"You hear a lot don't you?"

"I do forreal. But seriously. He used to mess with one of my homegirls and after they stopped talking she had to get a restraining order out on him. He beat her ass, destroyed her house and shot up her momma's house"

"Well that's unfortunate to hear, but respectfully that's none of my business"

"You really are a closed off person. Just like Darius. That's probably why y'all get along so well"