Forty Seven:

Ana 

Feburary 15

12:25 pm

"I can't believe people really brought gifts to the wedding forreal. Even though its mostly wine glasses" I told Dre as I sat another box of wine glasses to the side "They must think we some alcoholics"

The look on Dre's face showed that he wanted to say something smart so bad but didn't when he saw how I was looking at him.

"Watch your mouth.. and plus you can't talk. The way you was drinking yesterday"

"And I regret that shit today"

I waved him off "No you don't. You know you definitely had a good time"

"Of course I did. I ain gone lie. But that headache I had this morning was crazy"

I laughed while grabbing another bag, looking in it and kinda froze when I saw what was inside

"What the hell" I laughed, pulling out some furry, pink handcuffs 

"Now who freaky ass brought them?" Dre asked, grabbing them from me, looking at them

"It's no name on this one"

"I bet so" he muttered while looking at them then looking at me again, going back and forth ".... but, listennn"

"And your extra freaky ass wanna use 'em... put them to the side and we can talk later" I jokingly told him, grabbing another gift. I sat it on my lap and looked over at Dre with a smile "I can't believe we really got married forreal"

"Shit, me either"

"We play entirely too much. Cause we really just be doing shit forreal"

"Nah, forreal.... so what we doing next?" He asked, staring me down while biting on his bottom lip

"I don't know. I mean we already got married, what is there for us to do next"

"It's a lot we can do next. We only just getting started mama"

"Well then lets plan a big trip for next year. Out the country"

"Like where?"

"Paris or something... Italy.. Milan, Italy"

"Thats where you wanna go, forreal"

"Yeah"

He nodded "Ight then. I got you"

"See you gonna make me-... " I stopped what I was saying and he rose his eyebrow 

"Make you do what?"

"We just gonna finish opening these gifts first"

"Them can wait" he grabbed the gift off of my lap and moving it to the side

"But we almost done"

"It ain shit but wine glasses and more freaky shit. We got other shit to talk about"

"Lets be honest Dre, with what we about to do.. it ain too much talking going on"

Dre laughed, placing his hand on my thigh "I ain talkin bout that right now."

"Well, what you wanna talk about."

"You adopting Gigi"

When he said that I stopped, staring at him with a smile

"Adopting Gigi.... forreal?"

"Yeah, forreal. Why you sound surprised?"

"Cause.. I don't know why but I didn't really ever think about her being mine legally"