Eighteen:

Emoni
December 11
12:24 pm

"You know what, I'm so sick of y'all treating me like y'all errand girl" I told Darius as I drove

"That's what happens when you always asking for shit. You gotta work for it"

"Well if that's the case, ima need $200"

"For what?"

"My nails. And some lunch"

"The hell you eating lunch at? Ruth Chris?. You better take yo ass to Lea and get yo nails done and eat whatever she got at her house for free"

"You ain shit. And I was gonna go to Lea but her schedule stay booked up and she got a lot going on at the same time so I don't wanna bother her about squeezing me in in her free time"

"You finally thinking about somebody other than yo self"

I sucked my teeth "fuck you darius, nappy ass head"

"Ight. Keep that same energy when you wanna new wig or some shit. Withcho pissy ass"

"And you still gone buy it"

"Nah. Ask yo favorite brother"

"I would but ion wanna bother him right now. Plus he been lookin mean in the face lately"

Darius chuckled a little "when that nigga don't look mean in the face?"

"Well Issa different type of mean look lately. Probably cause he ain gettin none"

"That's what his ass get. Listening to lil dre"

"Not too much on my brother. You the one that need to be celibate"

"Ion need to be shit. I been fuckin this long what ima stop for now? Matter of fact I'm bout to fuck some in a minute"

"Eww. I don't wanna hear that. Bye!" I said to him before hanging up as he called trin name.

I sat the phone down and turned into Marcus' place of business to come and get something for Darius. Marcus was leaning back on his BMW with his phone to his ear

Once he saw my car pull up he eventually got off of the phone and walked over to my car while I rolled the window down

Marcus leaned in the car looking inside

"Ain nobody in here so you can get ya big ass head out my car"

"I know. Cause yo mean ass ain got no friends"

"I don't need friends when I got me" I boasted.

He muttered something lowly to himself making me look at him some type of way

"Don't be saying shit under yo breath. Now I came to pick up something for my brother so where it at?"

He stuck his hand in his pocket before pulling it back out and stuck up his middle finger. I frowned and grabbed his hand

"Don't be sticking up middle finger up at me"

"You just wanna touch on me and shit"

"Boy bye! If I really wanna touch you I would. But I don't"

"You saying that now but you be quick to pull up talkin bout spinning the block"

"I come for the weed. You be trying to fuck on me"

"I don't try to do shit"

"Yes you do cause I don't be the one begging"

He rose his eyebrow