Thirty Six:

Ana
January 16
1:04 am

Before Dre left to go somewhere with Darius and keem he helped me put the kids to bed so I was free to lounge around while I waited for him to come home because I couldn't sleep for some reason.

After a while I heard the door open and eventually Dre walked into the room. By the look on his face I could tell he must've gotten into something tonight

"Why you still up?" He asked me

"You should've known I wasn't going to sleep... why you look like you just got into a fight or something?"

He chuckled a little, taking his shirt off

"So y'all found Khalil?"

Dre shook his head "nah. His cousin"

"You fought his cousin?"

"Yeah" he answered before looking at me again "you know tee?"

"Tee?" I repeated, confused.. I then thought about it and eventually I remembered who he was "oh, tee... that's somebody I used to mess with a long time ago. I honestly forgot about him. Why did he even bring me up?"

"Cause niggas always tryina be funny until they get hurt"

"He childish for even bringing that up. It ain even like we ended on good terms. A whole fuckin weirdo"

"I ain worried bout that shit at all. Trust me. That nigga better not let me catch his ass again though"

I got out of bed and walked over to him

"Let me see your hand"

I grabbed Dre's hand and looked at it, seeing his fist was bruised a little

"You good though?"

"Yeah. You know I'm always good"

"Well what y'all gonna do now? About Khalil?"

"Ion know. But we gone find out something"

"I just need y'all to be careful. Please. I don't need y'all doing anything to get hurt or in trouble Deandre"

"We good. I promise you"

I nodded

"I was hoping this would've been easy but this nigga disappeared and won't nobody talk. And now I know me and his cousin gone have problems so this gone take longer then I thought.... But all jokes aside, my family more important to me and we got important shit coming up so we gotta focus on that for now and ima just have to deal with that Khalil situation later"

"Yeah we definitely do. But the question is, do you think all the drama and other stuff can hold off until the wedding?"

"It got to"

"So you tellin me if you see Tee in the store or anywhere-" I started to ask but was instantly cut off

"That ain drama. Ima just beat his ass and keep it pushing everytime I see him"

"And you end up in jail and they don't release you.. then you stuck in there on our wedding day. Just avoid him him please.." I asked, wrapping my arms around Dre looking at him "I just really need you to behave yourself from now until the fourteenth"

Dre stared back at me before sighing and I smiled

"Only cause I love you"

"I know.. and I love you too" I said as I kissed him "I just need you to be the bigger person for a while and if you can do that then I promise you,  that first week after the wedding I'll do whatever you want. I just need you to behave"