Fifty:

Ana

February 20

11:30am

"I swear, im not drinking today" I told Dre as I got in the bed, laying right on top of him dressed in a t-shirt and panties and he wrapped his arm around me "I can't believe im saying this but the liquor finally whooped my ass"

Dre chuckled as his phone vibrated from a text message. He picked it up and I saw that it was my momma texting him

"What yall texting bout?"

"Grown folks business"

I sucked my teeth while he texted her back, sat the phone down then looked at me.

"Don't hate cause yo momma love me more than she love you"

"Boy I don't care. Cause I can say the same about yours. Besides, my momma only like you cause she always wanted a son... and speaking of sons, I need to check on ours"

"Twin probably ain even thinkin bout us right now"

"My baby always thinkin bout me... Oh, and what did darius and keem call you about last night. I heard yall talking about something before I came into the room"

"It ain nothin for you to worry bout"

"They must've found that boy"

He nodded

"Well did you hear anything else from them?"

"Nah... Ion know if you noticed, but I was busy last night"

"Well don't you think you might need to see if they good. Especially if nobody called you yet"

"Trust me. If something happened, they'll let me know when they ready. So you ain gotta worry bout that."

"Well I can't help it" I told him as I moved over on top of him, straddling his lap "The wedding is over now and as soon as we get back home, it's back to reality. And I don't want nothing to happen to none of yall"

"Ain nothing gone happen. Now stop thinkin bout all of that. The only thing you need to be thinkin about is if that birth control been workin this week"

"Ewww" I twisted up my lips "Dont say that cause that means we'll probably have a scorpio baby"

"Why you hate scorpios so bad?" Dre asked, chuckling

"Cause... No"

"So no scorpio baby?"

"No scorpio baby deandre"

"Im kinda glad you ain say no baby at all"

I rose my eyebrow, looking at him

"You really do want another baby?"

"To be honest yeah"

I sighed

I held off this long telling him no about another baby but I had to realize, it was kind of crazy of me to completely shut him down. Dre always gives me whatever I want, does whatever I ask and he may talk his shit for a little while, but he really don't complain at all. Plus he's such a great and active father to Gigi and Gio so why not.

"You know what, if you wanna have another baby then we can. I just have one request... Lets wait a little while first. I wanna enjoy the married life a little bit. Cause once three kids are in the picture, life gets a whole lot more hectic."

"Thats fine with me. I just want one more eventually"

"You give me everything, thats the least I can give you. I already owe you a lambo and the earth"