Twelve:

Analise
November 25
3:00pm

"I just don't understand why the hell food so expensive" autumn said, talking about something while I was busy in my phone texting

I've been texting Daysia, catching up with her ever since trin gave her my number.

Turns out that she now has a one year old son named mason that she was actually pregnant with at Disney land and the other child with them on that trip wasn't even hers. Daysia and her babydaddy broke up and soon after he ended up going to jail and she said he'll be in there for the next 15 years for a bunch of charges but she's good. She finished school, has a good job and she just closed on her house a couple of months ago

"You must be over there texting Dre the way you got yo face all in the phone" I heard Autumn say, causing me to look up

"No. I'm actually texting Daysia"

"Oh. How's that going?"

"Good. It might take us two days to finish an entire conversation but we've been keeping in touch"

"That's good. I remember you said she gotta baby gio age"

"Yeah. She had him in March of last year... but speaking of babies" I jokingly poked her stomach and she laughed

"Listennn... you ain gone believe this shit Ana"

"What did you do?" I asked before dropping my mouth open "you got rid of it?"

"No! I'm still pregnant. But I told him"

"But that's good right?"

"Yeahhh"

I stopped walking to look at her, crossing my arms "his reaction was good? Right?"

"It was. But the whole moment was so fuckin embarrassing"

"How you told him?"

"Well at first I had this cute onesie made that was on the way in the mail that I was gonna give him but I didn't come in time for the baby cause it obviously wanted me to let their daddy know I was pregnant. So we had our date night or whatever and he cooked"

Before she could finish I had to ask my question "what did he cook?"

"Some nice dinner with filet mignon, crab, Mac and cheese, sautéed asparagus and some more stuff. It was real nice and fancy. Good as hell"

"It sound good"

"But anyways, that's one of my favorite meals he cook so of course he was gonna make it for date night, but obviously it wasn't the baby's favorite at all"

"Autumn... no you didn't"

She nodded seeming embarrassed "yes I did. Threw up all over my clothes before I could even move. It's like that shit came outta nowhere. But my man was so concerned. We ended date night early and he helped me get cleaned up. Afterwards I just told him cause he was feeling bad and questioning if it was the food. But he was actually really happy when I told him"

"As he should be. I know you feel relieved now"

"Not really. I still ain told momma"

"She probably already know. She know when somebody pregnant"

"I don't doubt that at all. Cause she did say she had one of them dreams but she was thinking it's you"

I stretched my eyes wide "me?"

"Yeahhh"

"See, no. You need to tell her before she think it's me forreal. I don't need that kinda negativity in my life right now. I got enough to deal with"