Thirty Seven:

Ana

3:22 pm

My cousin Daysia came down today and she's here until the wedding so I went to her hotel so we could chill and catch up in person

Even though it's been so long since we've seen each other it felt like it's only been days or weeks. And it's crazy how much Daysia resembled Aubrielle. It was almost scary

"Ana I still can't believe you had a baby. You used to be the one screaming fuck them kids and how you was gonna be the rich auntie"

"Girl I can't believe it either. I definitely outdid myself. Just don't look for nomore from me"

"I wish I can relate. But I think I want like 5 kids"

"See.. you can have fun with all that"

"Forreal though. But I'm not having anymore until I'm married. My momma already getting on my nerves about the one I got. Telling me I was stupid enough to get pregnant by my baby daddy in the first place"

"Oh wow"

"Girl you know how your aunt is. Ain shit changed about her. She got an attitude cause I came out here for your wedding and was like don't ask her to watch my baby but I wasn't tripping cause I was gonna bring him. But then my baby daddy's momma asked for him and said she'll keep him while I'm out here and she didn't mind"

"That's nice of her"

"Yeah she's a sweet woman. Even though her son ain shit. But we ain gone get into that. This is about to be a positive trip. My little cousin about to get MARRIEDDDD"

I smiled "I'm sooo ready Daysia. I'm ready for you to meet him"

"I'm ready to meet the person that got my cousin all in love. You can see it all over your face. You glowing"

"I am? I thought that was my coconut oil I put on"

She sucked her teeth, laughing

"But yeah. I really do love him. That man is literally everything I could ask for and more"

"I love that for you Ana. Seriously"

"Thank you. I'm just ready for the 14th to come."

"Y'all got everything straight for the wedding?"

"Yeah everything is officially straight. I had a issue with the flowers a while ago but Dre made sure they got them straight and we just finalized the cake order last week"

"I know you enjoyed the cake tasting"

"And did. We already knew what cake we wanted anyways but it was free so why not enjoy it"

"I'm not mad at it at all. I love going grocery shopping so I can get the free samples. I go in hungry and leave out full"

"I remember we all used to do that when we was younger. Me, autumn and aubri"

"That's who I'm ready to see too. Autumn. Where her pregnant ass at?"

"Probably at work and not doing shit but eating"

I stretched my legs out

"Not gonna lie, it's kinda crazy not talking about aubrielle."

"I must admit I had to adjust to not arguing with somebody ever other day. It felt weird cause one thing we did was get into it until we eventually stopped talking completely"

"How Zoè and Layton doing?"

"Girl.. grown as hell. I talk to them every now and then. Now that they living their best life, the don't need auntie as much"