Twenty Nine:

Keem
January 9
7:43 am

Early yesterday I gotta call from my babymomma saying she think she in labor so I dropped what I was doing to go be with her making sure she was good. I didn't really know what to do but I tried my best to keep her calm and her on her nerves just a little bit, but I was there.

No lie I thought this was one of them quick in and out processes like the movies depict shit but it wasn't. Thankfully though, my daughter was born early this morning right after midnight completely healthy and beautiful as hell.

Ever since she came out I couldn't help but stare at her like damn.. this really is my lil girl. I gotta whole baby

"I can't believe I just pushed a whole baby out" Ryan said as she watched her sleep in that clear ass container shit that ion really like.

The cart that the nurse brought in here a few minutes ago with the new bottles and shit looked safer than this

"I can't believe I watched her come out. Ion ever wanna see yo coochie again. I'm traumatized"

She sucked her teeth laughing "it's your fault. And besides, you not seeing it again anyways. I don't even wanna anybody to see it nomore. Childbirth hurts"

"I bet so, the way you was screaming"

"You try pushing a baby out. It's not fun. And because of that I feel like you should be the one responsible for changing her first couple of shitty diapers"

"I'll do the first two. That seem like enough"

Ryan shook her head "Two is nowhere near enough"

"The highest I'll go is three. Take it or leave it"

"Wowwww" she laughed "fine. I'll take it"

"Cause I can get them out the way before we even leave the hospital. Then you getting yo hands dirty when we leave here"

"So you decided you gonna come stay over for the first couple of nights?" She asked and I nodded

"I been told you I was. Why would I change up?"

"You sure your girlfriend won't have a problem with that?"

I rose my eyebrow "what girlfriend?"

Ryan giggled a little "Sienna texted me keem. It's cool. I don't have no beef with her"

"What she text you for?"

She shrugged, looking straight forward like she was tryina remember "Something about how y'all were together but she didn't know you dealt with me before you got with her plus a whole bunch of other random shit. But it wasn't nothing crazy dramatic"

"She ain had no right to text you in the first place"

"Knowing sienna, that's just how she is. She don't mind speaking up, confronting or letting stuff be known. You just gotta get used to it especially if y'all supposed to be in a relationship"

"Ion gotta get used to shit. And that ain my girlfriend"

"Keem let's be Forreal"

"I am forreal. And she better stop tellin people she is"

"So you just put here fuckin and not claiming her... sound like you'll be back in this exact spot again within the next year"

"Nah, ion be out here fuckin raw"

Ryan made a face

I sucked my teeth "ONE time and I slipped up"

"All it takes is one time. Now look" she pointed at the baby "And we still ain come up with the name"