Nine:

(Part 1)

Trin
November 16
7:01 pm

"See- now I'm running late" I sighed while tryina put on these heels.

Darius walked into the room with melody following behind him, both of them holding bags of chips.

Once I stood up melody realized I had on shoes so she knew I was about to leave

"Oh! Go!" She yelled, about to run out of the room to go get she shoes

"You bout to be real disappointed when you realize you staying home" Darius said to her but she was already gone

"How I look?" I asked him

He looked me up and down while smacking loud as hell on his chips

"Turn around"

I turned

"That ass fat as hell"

I turned back to face him, giving him a cheesy smile "it is ain it. I knew I wasn't tripping bout my back starting to hurt more from dragging this wagon"

"You need to hurry up and go"

"Why?"

He sat on the side of the bed "before I take that dress off you"

"Ouuu I look that good?"

"Aye" he spoke again, eating his chips unnecessarily loud "you know what you could get?"

"What?"

"One of them Grandma night gowns"

"I should. I'll still look good as hell in it"

"Forreal though. And all you gotta do is lift that bitch up! Easy access. They should've called it a nut and go dress"

"You've had enough of those sir" I waved him off, walking past him to get to the other side of the bed where my phone was charging

"I'm bout to have another one in a minute if you and that dump truck you dragging around don't leave. I got 10 minutes tops"

"Boy" I sat down on the side of the bed and grabbed my phone "I gotchu as soon as I get home cause hopefully I'll have some drinks in me and HOPEFULLY king, baby Darius and little ms attitude will be sleep"

"Where y'all supposed to be going?"

"To try some restaurant"

"Y'all bout to go show y'all ass at somebody nice ass restaurant cause don't none of y'all know how to act in public"

"Yes we do"

"Lie again"

"I'm waiting on Lea to text me back so she can let me know that she ready and I can go ahead to her then go to Ana last"

"Yeah you gone have to do that cause by the time y'all get to lil dre she'll probably be ALMOST dressed"

"Not too much on my best friend. She try"

"I'm surprised y'all got lea out the house"

"Me too. But she need a night out"

"She do. And I dare that Nigga to say some bout her going out"

I sucked my teeth "ain nobody worried bout him. She must've told you something bout him"

"Of course she did. You forgot y'all met through me" Darius said as he looked back at me 

"Sometimes I forget we share the same babydaddy" I calmly said as I looked straight at him "but anyways, she told you about how he been trippin lately"

"Yeah and I already told her to let me handle it before it get too far but she say she good"