Chapter 1

I was late yet again, I whimpered knowing I probably won't survive tonight

I was late yet again, I whimpered knowing I probably won't survive tonight. I should have been back an hour ago, but it wasn't my fault I had run into the school bad group in the bathroom at school and after they beat me, I blacked out. When I came to, the sun was starting to set, and I was all alone in school.

I whimpered as I noticed the car in the driveway might as well go-ahead in. Before I had even managed to reach for the doorknob, the door swung open, and my worst nightmare was there. My arm was roughly grabbed, and I was dragged into the house.

"Is she finally home?" I heard from the living room. "Yup" was answered back. "Bring the Bitch in here"

I was shaking already but knew not to say anything, it would only make things worse, and I had decided years ago I didn't need to talk to anyone... no one listened to me anyways sometimes I wondered why I was still alive, why had it not been my time yet.

I was roughly dragged into the living room and thrown at the feet of my sperm donor; I was barely able to avoid the broken beer bottles littering the floor. He sneered down at me and grabbed my hair pulling me up in front of his face. "Well? Got anything to say?" I didn't respond but looked down knowing I would only get beat worse if I looked in his eyes. "No? Nothing? That's okay I'll teach you to not be late again thought I'd taught you before but guess you're too stupid to remember, that's okay Sir will help you out with that"

He let go of my hair and I fell into a heap on the floor, I could feel the glass digging into my legs. Then I felt the first blow right into my stomach. On instinct I curled up trying to protect my head at least. He kept kicking any part he could get his shoe into, then I felt the high heel great she had joined in too. It felt like they were taking turns kicking me. "Get up, I want my dinner bitch" was shouted at me, I heard them both walking away and was able to slowly get myself up. I knew I had limited time to get something for dinner.

I hobbled into the kitchen and opened the cabinet. I sighed looking at the bare cabinet, the fridge was no better. I did find some noodles and half a jar of pasta sauce I'll have to make it work.

I managed to cook and plate within 20 minutes, I hadn't heard or seen either one since they had left me in the living room. I set the dishes on the table and snuck down the hallway to the closet. I collapsed on the thin mattress and passed out, looks like I may survive one more day in this place.

The next morning, I dragged myself out to the kitchen and managed to find some eggs and bread that I cooked and set out on the table, then I managed to grab my backpack and head out the door, time for the second hell "school."