Chapter 42

Gabby walked into the dining room, "Hey Abbie, Josh would like us to go into the office today, he said something about an issue only you and I can deal with." Abbie sighed, "Again? Alright, I guess he will watch Cali today?" Jordan stood up suddenly, "No worries, Abbie, It's bonding time for me and Cali today." Abbie tightened her grip on me when Jordan tried to lift me up. "You can't take my baby." "Abbie, give me the kid and go get ready for the office." Abbie gave me a kiss right on the top of my head, "I love you Cali, I'm just going to get ready to go, I'll come back and say bye." I was handed off to Jordan, and I immediately tried to reach back for Abbie, I wanted to stay in her lap, where was she going? "Oh, I know Baby, I'm so sorry, you will be okay with Jordan, and I'm sure Josh will come hang out with you for a little bit as well. I just have to go in for a few hours."

I whimpered and felt tears start falling down my face. Jordan bounced me, "Hey, it's okay, we are going to have so much fun together." Gabby and Abbie walked out of the dining room, whispering to each other. I reached for the door, "I know sweetie, I know, I'm sorry. Mommy just has to go into the office for a little bit, she still loves you and will be back before you know it." Jordan walked out of the dining and headed up the stairs, I thought he was going to take me into his and Abbie's room, but he turned in the direction of my room instead. I reached for the hallway towards Abbie's room, I wanted Abbie, not Jordan.

Jordan bounced me again and started walking a little faster, "We are going to have so much fun honey, you won't even miss her, I promise." He walked into my room and walked over to my bed, and grabbed my teddies, "Here Baby" I grabbed my teddies and hugged them to my chest. Jordan walked over to the rocking chair that was in the corner, he sat down and started rocking me. Once I had slowed down my crying and was just sniffling, Jordan kissed the top of my head. "Better Babygirl?" I slowly nodded my head and laid my head against his chest. "So what should we do today? We can watch Movies, play up here in your room, we could build a tent, we can go out in the backyard and play, I don't think you have been out back to play with all the awesome stuff we have out there for you, yet." I looked up at him when he said the backyard, I hadn't been out there yet. He smiled down at me, "You want to go out back?" I nodded my head yes, Jordan gave me a big smile, "Let's change you into a suitable play outfit then, this dress Abbie put you in isn't very suitable to play outside in." Jordan stood up and settled me on his hip, he walked towards the closest and started going through the outfits. He pulled out a cute romper, "How about this?" I nodded and smiled up at him. "Alright, let's dress you so we can go play in the backyard."

Once Jordan had stripped me of my dress and put me in the romper, he picked me back up and started heading down the stairs, I clutched my teddies and looked over his shoulder, hoping I could see Abbie, I at least wanted to show her my pretty new outfit before she left. Jordan walked over towards the back of the house; I don't think I had ever been this way in the house. He opened up a big sliding door and I looked all around in awe; the backyard was huge and looked like it had everything that a kid would dream of. I wiggled in Jordan's arms, I wanted to go check everything out. "Alright, hold on sweetie, let's get some sunscreen on you before you go play." Once Jordan had sprayed me with sunscreen, where the heck did, he even find it? And rubbed some on my face, where I squirmed and whined slightly, don't judge me, it was cold. I stood there just staring, I didn't know where to start, there was so much to play with, and I couldn't wait to check it all out.  

Sorry again everyone, I've been sick all week and I really haven't felt like writing at all :( 

I hope you enjoyed this short moment with Jordan! 

Do you all want to see a relationship develop with Jordan, Josh and Gabby, or should Abbie be her "Person" I'm torn on if I want them to all bond with her, or just have one get close to her. :)