Chapter 44

I drove my little blue car all over the backyard, I came to a stop right by a playground, why did Mommy take me to the park, if I had this in the backyard? I climbed out of the amazing car, and ran for the playground, I climbed up to the tallest point and stared at Jordan and Josh, they had gone over to sit down at some chairs under the patio. I still can't believe they have been so nice to me; I haven't been beat once and none of them have even raised a hand to me, maybe being with them wasn't so bad after all, I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't ran in the first place, would I have been able to come see this place sooner? Would I have gotten so close to Abbie and called her mommy sooner?

Then I started thinking if I was calling Abbie, mommy, what should I call Jordan? Or Josh? Or Gabby? I couldn't keep myself silent forever, maybe I should ask them, I wonder if I need my whiteboard or if I just talked to them what would happen. Maybe Jordan would be my daddy if Abbie was my mommy, and then what would I call Josh, papa? Then Gabby could be my mama, I always wanted to call someone mommy and daddy and now I had so many people I didn't know what to do.

"Cali! Where are you baby?" I jumped and looked over towards the voice that had called me, it was daddy! I giggled and then ran over to the slide and went zooming down it, I came flying out the bottom and took off towards daddy, He saw me coming towards him and knelt down and held his arms out, "Were you playing on the playground, baby?" I nodded and ran into his arms, he gave me a big hug and stood up with me in his arms. "It's time for lunch and some more medicine okay, sweetie?" I nodded and put my head on his shoulder, I gripped his shirt and mumbled "Daddy" I was squeezed a little bit harder and a kiss was given to the top of my head.

We walked off towards the house, I didn't see Josh though, I wonder where he went? When we got inside, daddy walked towards the downstairs bathroom and set me down on the counter, "Alright, do you need to use the potty?" I thought and then I nodded my head really fast, yeah, I did and like right now. Daddy helped me get my romper off, I started squirming cause I really had to go, he quickly pulled my pull-up down and set me on the toilet, I immediately did my business, then reached up for daddy to pick me up, He laughed at me, "Baby, you need to wipe, do you need help with that?" oh yeah, I forgot, I quickly wiped myself and then looked at the sink, I pointed to it and daddy looked where I was pointing, 'Yes good job baby, we need to wash our hands after we use the potty!" He helped me get up and pulled up my pull-up and helped me put my romper back on, then lifted me up so I could wash my hands. Once I had washed and dried my hands I was set on the counter, I pouted and reached up for daddy, he smiled at me, "Give me one sec baby, I have to wash my hands too."

When we came out of the bathroom, daddy started walking towards the dining room, "Alright little one, let's get some lunch in that little tummy!" He started tickling my tummy and I started laughing. We walked in and Josh was in there! That's where he had gone. Daddy set me down in my seat and I immediately raised my arms up for him, I didn't want to sit here, I wanted to be with daddy. "No, baby, you need to sit in your seat for lunch, look here comes Chef Fred, what did he bring for lunch baby?" I whimpered but looked at Chef Fred, he smiled at me and set down a plate in front of me, "Mac and cheese, with some carrots and ranch dipping sauce for the princess." I giggled, I wasn't a princess, silly Chef Fred!

I wiggled in my seat while I was eating, this mac and cheese was the tastiest thing I had ever had! When I was done, I reached out for daddy, he was still eating his sandwich though and talking to Josh, "Daddy" I whispered, Josh turned to face me, "awww, who's daddy, baby? Is it Jordan or me?" I looked at Jordan and pointed to him, then turned to look at Josh, "Papa?" He gave me a huge smile, he quickly stood up and came and grabbed me from my chair, "I'm Papa, baby?" I nodded "My papa" I whispered and put my head on his shoulder, I let out a little yawn and I could feel my eyes starting to close, I couldn't sleep yet, mommy said she would come home and play with me, and I wanted mommy! I whimpered and opened my eyes back up; I couldn't sleep yet. "Shh, it's okay sweetie, go to sleep." Papa started patting my back and rocking back and forth. I started wiggling, if he was trying to get me to sleep, then I wanted down so I could go wait for mommy. "Hey, I'm going to take her upstairs, I think it's N-A-P time, and I can tell she's going to fight it." "Alright, I'll be up in a minute, I'll bring a warm bottle, it may help if she isn't already out when I get up there."

Papa took me upstairs into my room, and set me down on the changing table, I wiggled and wanted to get down, "Hey Cali, can you look at Papa for a minute please?" I looked over at him and whimpered, "I know sweetie, I'm sorry, I'm going to change you into your diaper, then find some comfy clothes for you, we are going to have quiet time, okay?" I looked at him, then started crying, "No" "No what baby?" I just keep saying no and wiggling to get off the changing table. Papa quickly changed me into a diaper and then took off my dress and stuck some Pjs on me. As soon as he did that, I knew he was going to try to get me to sleep, I didn't want to sleep, I wanted mommy!

Papa picked me up and walked over to the rocking chair in the corner of the room, I started crying and tried to get him to put me down, papa tried bouncing me, then stopped by my bed and grabbed my teddies, they were quickly put in my hands and I hugged them, but kept crying, I started whispering "Mommy" over and over again, papa sighed, "I'm sorry baby, She's still at work, but if you have some quiet time, when you get back up, I bet mommy will be home." I didn't like that answer one bit though and it didn't stop me from crying. Daddy came over to us and a bottle was shoved in my face, I turned away from it, I didn't want to drink it, I knew it would make me go to sleep. "Come on, baby, you are making me so sad, just lie down for a little bit, please?" Papa started rocking the chair and my cries were slowly tampering off, it was soothing me, unknowingly my lips parted, and papa took that chance to slide the bottle in my mouth. I suckled the bottle and felt my eyes starting to close, I whimpered but couldn't really fight anymore, I was really tired. "Shhh, it's okay baby, take a little nap, daddy and I will be right here when you wake up."  

Bonding moment with Josh and Jordan guys! :) (About time!)