Chapter 64

I woke up and was all snuggled in my bed, like a bug in a rug! I giggled and looked at all my stuffed animals that were surrounding me, I was so happy to be where I am now, thinking back to just a few months ago, when I thought, I was going to die and now, I am all warm, have a roof over my head, get food like six times a day, and have lots of people who love me. I couldn't have asked for anything better than this. I might be treated like a baby, but at least I don't get hit or denied food anymore.

Mommy came into my room and smiled when she saw me awake, "Good morning, Princess, did you sleep well?" I nodded and lifted my hands up so she could pick me up. "Mommy?" She hummed at me, "Yes Babygirl?" "H H How come we all live here?" I looked down because I didn't want to make eye contact with her in case, she was mad. Mommy sighed, "Cali? Can you look up at me?" I shook my head no, I didn't want to see the disappointment in her face, Mommy brought one hand to my chin and raised my face up to meet her eyes, she looked sad, and I immediately whimpered, she gave me a kiss on my forehead. "It's okay, I guess we never sat down and talked to you after we brought you home, uh?" I shook my head no. She nodded at me, "Alright let's get you changed and go downstairs to see what everyone else is doing okay? I promise we will answer all your questions, Babygirl." Mommy laid me down on the changing table "Alright, serious question, Diaper, Pull-up or big girl panties today?" I looked up at Mommy and then down at my legs, was I feeling big today? I didn't feel like I needed diapers today, but could I make it to the potty if I needed to? "Pull-up?" Mommy looked at me surprised, "Feeling like a big girl today, Baby?" I nodded, "Me big girl, b b but scared not make it to potty in time." "That's totally fine baby, pull-up it is!"

Once I was changed into my big girl pull-up and a pretty dress, Mommy placed me on her hip and downstairs we went. When we got to the bottom of the stairs, Mommy turned and started walking towards the living room, "I think everyone is in here." We walked into the living room and Mommy was right, Mama and Papa and Daddy were all in here, they were spread all over the place, Mama and Papa were sitting on the big couch and were talking to each and Daddy was over by the T.V. I couldn't tell what he was doing, but he turned around when he heard us walk in, He smiled and started walking towards us, "How's my favorite little girl?" I giggled and reached for him, "M M Mommy let me wear pull-up, I big girl" He took me from Mommies arms and bounced me up and down, "She did? And you are a big girl!" Mommy walked over to Papa and Mama and started talking in hushed voices, Daddy started throwing me up in the air and catching me, I couldn't listen to what they were talking about, I was going to tell Daddy to stop but then I started laughing, it was fun being thrown up in the air like that, "Gain, daddy, gain!" He laughed, "Of course, Anything for the Princess!" Papa made a noise and Daddy stopped throwing me, I looked over at Papa and he smiled at me, "Cali, it seems we need to have a talk, what do you say we all go to the office?" I looked over at Mommy and she smiled at me, I looked back at Papa, "All go?" Papa nodded, "Yes Babygirl, everyone is going to come, Mommy said you asked her a question upstairs and I realize we never explained to you why you came here and what's going on. Would you like to know?" I nodded and looked over at Mama, then Mommy, then looked up at Daddy, they all had different expressions on their faces, but it had to be good that I was here, right? 

I am so sorry it's so short, I feel so bad that I haven't updated in forever, life is crazy that's all I have to say. :) 

SO....... Cali is going to get some answers, what do you all think is going to happen? and what's the answers going to be about?