Chapter 29

I was staring up at the ceiling trying to ignore Abbie changing me. Abbie cooed at me, "You're alright Cali, accidents happen, that's why you are wearing protection." I whimpered when I felt my diaper come off my bottom, I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to think of anything but being changed right now. I flinched when I felt a hand on my face and whimpered again. "Shhhhh, you're okay baby girl, all done sweetie." Abbie sat me up, she looked down at me and gave me a soft smile, "Okay, serious question Cali, would you like to stay up here for some quiet time, or go downstairs and relax downstairs with Gabby and I?"

I tilted my head; would she get mad at me if I chose being upstairs by myself, I didn't want to make her mad, but I hadn't been by myself since I had met Josh and Abbie besides when I woke up this morning and I really wanted some time to think by myself. I looked over at my bed, then looked up at Abbie, she smiled at me "It's okay if you pick quiet time honey, when you are ready you can come downstairs to the living room and Gabby and I will both be in there, Okay?" I nodded and then pointed to my bed. "Good Choice Cali, I'm so proud of you for making a decision, let's get you all tucked in, and you can have some quiet time Baby." I was picked up and carried over to the bed, Abbie set me down and tucked me in, making sure both teddies were on either side of me.

"You take a little rest and I'll be right downstairs in case you need me, alright baby?" I nodded my head up at her and then laid my head down on my pillow, I hugged my teddies and started closing my eyes, the last thing I saw before my eyes closed completely was Abbie looking down at me and smiling.

When I awoke later, I didn't hear anything, it was super quiet, where was everyone? I wasn't sure if I wanted to go down and find anyone or stay in my bed until someone came to find me, if they had to find me would I get in trouble for being awake and not going to find one of them? I managed to wiggle myself out of bed, Abbie had tucked in the sheets really tight, I grabbed teddies then decided I should go to the bathroom. Once I had used the potty, washed my hands and grabbed teddies where I had left them on the bathroom counter, I decided I wanted to find Abbie at least, I wanted to make sure I hadn't been left all on my own. What would happen to me if Abbie and Josh left me as well?

I slowly opened my door and peeked out the door, no one around, I slipped out the door, closed the door behind me and walked slowly down the hallway. I clutched teddies to my chest when I got to the stairs, how was I going to get down those? They seemed bigger than they had this morning, I decided I would sit down and scoot down the stairs on my bottom, I couldn't go slow like this morning because I had two teddies instead of one now. I finally made it down to the bottom of the stairs, I stood up and then went to the right, now I just had to figure out which living room Abbie told me she would be in when I woke up.

I heard talking coming from the living room, hoping it was Abbie and Gabby, I peeked around the entrance, I saw Abbie and I smiled she hadn't left me, I made a small error though and didn't survey my surroundings before I made my way to Abbie, I just ran over to Abbie and hugged her legs. "Hi Baby, did you have a nice nap?" I nodded into her legs, I felt her lift me up and bring me up into her lap, she gave me a hug and kissed the top of my head. I smiled at her, and showed her my teddies, she had to see that I brought them down with me. "I see your teddies baby; did they have a nice nap too?" I nodded my head again and leaned into her chest, I was so happy she hadn't left me.

"Oh my gosh, She's adorable Abbie! I didn't know you had a baby." I immediately tensed at the unknown voice and started shaking, how did I not notice that it wasn't Gabby in the room with Abbie. 

Sorry for not updating on Friday, but at least I got one out today, I know its short and I'm sorry guys I wanted to make sure I got something out for you today!

Who do you all think is there? friend or foe?