Chapter 22

I sat in my tent for a few minutes and just stared at everyone watching me. I think they realized I wasn't going to do anything besides sit there, Josh approached the tent and knelt so that he could see me inside the tent, "Do you want to come out of there, and we can go get some food and maybe do a small tour on the way back downstairs?" I tilted my head at him, then decided I might as well climb out, I didn't want them to start taking some of the stuff out of my room for disobedience.

Josh straightened back up as I was making may out of the tent, then offered me his hand as soon as I was out and had stood back up. "Good girl, let's go see more house." I slowly put my hand in his giant hand trying to watch his body language just in case he decided he didn't want to hold my hand anymore. "Alright let's go see what other rooms are interesting to you."

We started walking back down the stairs, "We will check out downstairs, I think those rooms are going to be more exciting than just boring bedrooms for you." When we had finally gotten to the bottom of the stairs, it may have taken me awhile to climb down them thanks to my size, but I had refused anyone picking me up, we turned to the right of the stairs and ended up in a room with a large L-shaped couch and a huge T.V. in the middle of the wall. "This is the living room, we all hang out here a lot whenever we are home, you can go anywhere you want in the house, but let someone know where you are going to be please, this is a big house and you it could us hours to find you if we don't know where you are." I nodded my head yes; I wasn't sure that I would be wandering around without one of them anyways for fear of getting lost anyways.

Josh started leading me into another room on the opposite end of the room, once he opened the door, I was shocked, I stared up at him then back at the room. Josh chuckled then turned behind us, I hadn't even realized that everyone else had followed us downstairs, "I think she likes the movie room guys."

We finished up the tour in the dining room as they called it, I had seen the living room, movie room, sitting room- where I was told that they only used that for when visitors showed up, a downstairs office- which I was told was Josh's, everyone else either had one upstairs or didn't need one. They showed me what they called a "Work-out" room and I wasn't allowed in there without one of them cause I could get hurt. I had rolled my eyes at that but nodded, I was also shown a game room, although I wasn't really sure what "game" was but figured I would find out later. I was put up in a chair, Abbie sitting next to me, she smiled at me when she noticed I was looking at her, I quickly put my head down not wanting to make her mad, I heard her sigh then grab me and put me on her lap, I tensed up immediately but then relaxed when she started rubbing circles on my back.

Once Josh, Gabby and Jordan had all sat down, someone came out of a door that I hadn't noticed with a cart and lots of food on it, I watched the guy walk around the table and put the plates down in front of everyone, when he got to Abbie he smiled down at me, "Well hello there sweetie, you can call me Chef Fred, and who are you?" I buried my face into Abbie's chest and felt her laugh while she was still rubbing my back, "Her name's Cali, she's Josh's and I's little sister." Abbie answered him. "Aww its very nice to meet you little one." I turned around to see Chef Fred putting a plate down in front of Abbie then a smaller plate with some food on it next to Her's. "Thank you, Chef Fred, looks delicious as always." "No problem, hope you all have a great meal." Once Chef Fred had stepped away from the table and started walking back towards the door he had come from earlier, I heard Jordan speak, I hadn't heard him before, but he had a deep voice just like him, I immediately tensed up and started zoning out. I felt Abbie stand up and start bouncing me up and down on her hip, she had moved from rubbing my back to patting my bottom. I slowly relaxed and started to breathe normally again.

Once I had settled down a little more, I noticed Josh wasn't in the room anymore and Gabby and Jordan were both staring at me with questionable looks. Josh walked back into the room with teddy in his hands, "Here you go baby, I'm sorry we should have made sure you had him with you." I brought teddy up to my nose and immediately gave a small sigh. "Alright Cali, can we sit back down at the table and eat some food so we can all go take a nap? I think we are all feeling a little jet lagged." I nodded my head but when Abbie tried to set me back down in my own chair I clutched onto her shirt and whimpered. "Shhh alright baby you can sit with me."

Abbie settled back into her seat and pulled me, so I was sitting on her lap facing the table. I looked around the table and noticed Jordan and Gabby, both watching me, I tried to turn around on Abbie's lap, but she had wrapped an arm around my stomach, "You're alright Cali." Abbie said when I started fussing, "Look you got some chicken nuggets, you like those right?" I nodded my head and grabbed one from her hand that she was holding out for me, I heard laughter but choose to ignore it, let them laugh, I hadn't had chicken nuggets before last week when Abbie and Josh had gotten them for me, and I hadn't met one I didn't like yet.

When I was full, I had eaten a whole two and a half nuggets, I leaned back onto Abbie's lap and sighed contently, I grabbed teddy from next to Abbie, where I had been made to put him, so he didn't get dirty while we were eating, I brought him up to my face and rubbed him over my nose, I felt Abbie start bouncing her leg and I whined a little bit. "Oh, I know baby, we are going to take a nap as soon as everyone is done eating." I closed my eyes and clutched teddy close as I heard Gabby, "She's not going to make it Abbie, she's already falling asleep" "I know I'm just going to let her sleep; she's had a long day and I'm sure she's overwhelmed." I welcomed the darkness after that, I knew I had slept for most of the plane ride, but I didn't understand why I was so tired.

I want to say a great big thank you to everyone who has read my story, liked and commented on it, I can't believe so many people have read this story and are liking it. 

Hope everyone is doing well and taking care of themselves!