Chapter 52

I was currently sat in my car seat with papa driving, he snuck me out early this morning and set me in my car seat, telling me that we were going to go someplace super fun today, but that we needed to get there as soon as they opened. "Papa?" I whispered to him, he looked up and peered at me from the window, "Yes, Baby girl?" "Go?" he chuckled at me, "Yes Baby girl, we go, it's a surprise missy, I want you to be excited when we get there, if I tell you know it won't be a surprise." I nodded "s'prize" I mumbled to myself; Papa laughed and turned his attention back to the road.

Once the sun was up in the sky, where it was probably about 9am, Papa turned the car and stopped at a gate looking thing, he rolled down his window, "Hi there, parking for the day please." I heard a voice filter into the car, "Okay, ten dollars for the day then please." Papa put his hand out the window and I saw someone take the money and then give papa a piece of paper back, papa put the paper on the dash and started driving again. "What that Papa?" He looked up into the mirror again, "What's what Baby girl? The paper?" I nodded and he smiled at me, that's the receipt baby, it's proof that we paid so we can park in the parking lot without getting the car towed." I nodded "Towed?" and tilted my head, "Yes, towed, a tow truck will come and tow the car if we don't have the receipt in the window, and then we will have to call someone, like Mama or Daddy or Mommy to come pick us up." I nodded my head again and looked out the window, I couldn't figure out where we were, but I could see lots of cars in the parking lot.

Papa after a million years parked the car and climbed out of the driver's seat. He closed his door and then walked to the back and opened the trunk, I tried to look behind me to see what he was doing but I couldn't, stupid car seat. I started whining and tugging on the straps, surely, he didn't forget about me in here. I was just slightly panicking and started to get a little worked up, I felt someone pick me up and start swaying with me and patting my back. "Shhh, I'm sorry little one, I should have gotten you out first, I wanted to get your stroller out and ready to go before I got you, I should have told you. I'm sorry baby."

Once I had calmed down, I looked up at Papa, then down at my stroller, I shake my head no and grip Papa's shirt tightly in my small fist. Papa sighs and adjusts me on his hip, "You don't want to sit down in your stroller?' I shake my head again and burrow my head into his shoulder. He pats my back and starts walking, "Alright, you don't have to sit in it yet then." We walk and walk and walk some more, I don't look up until I hear a lot of voices and children laughing and screaming. When I look up, I gasp. I look up at Papa and then back to the front of the building. Papa laughs, "where are we, uh, baby girl?" I started bouncing up and down in Papa's arms and clapping my hands. I was so excited, I had always wanted to go to a place like this, but had never been able to go, I read all about this place and was so excited!

Sooooo..... HI everyone! 

Where do we think she is? I didn't actually mean to make this short, but I'm at a small loss of where Papa should have taken her, I was thinking zoo, but wasn't sure if that would be too similar to the Aquarium. then I thought maybe like a space museum/activity center for kids.  And then I was thinking of making it a theme park, but I'm thinking I want to make that a family outing maybe. Help me please! :) 

I want to thank all of you so much for sticking with me and reading my book, it means so much to me!