Chapter 62

Mommy walked towards a big boat, everyone else following behind us, "Come on, we are taking the ferry guys!" I looked up at mommy and then back at the boat, "Ferry?" and I pointed towards the boat. "Yeah Babygirl, that's a ferry, it's made to take a lot of people across the lake." I smiled and then started bouncing up and down in Mommies arms, "Calm down, baby, I promise we are going on the ferry." We all walked across a bridge and got onto the ferry, "Hi, everyone, Welcome aboard, please enjoy your trip over to the Walt Disney Magic Kingdom." I looked at mommy "What Magic Kingdom?" Mommy smiled at me, "You will see Babygirl, you are going to love it!"

The ferry started moving and I grabbed onto Mommy a little tighter, but then relaxed when we started across the water, I loved feeling the breeze in my hair. Once the ferry approached the other side of the lake, we were able to get off the boat, Mommy started walking towards a group of a lot of people, I tightened my grip and started whimpering, Mommy started bouncing me, "You're alright sweetie, i promise you are going to have so much fun, we just have to get through all these people and then it should quiet down for you."

Mommy walked up to this strange gate, and waved her hand over this thing that was shaped like a Mickey face! I looked at it, then looked at mommy's arm, that was really cool! The lady that was standing by the mickey face smiled at me, "alright you are good to go, have a magical day!" Mommy walked through the gate and then stopped and waited for everyone else, Papa came through with my stroller and smiled at me, "Hi Cali, we are going to have a great day!" I giggled and laid my head down on mommy's shoulder, she patted my back and then turned at started walking again, we went under this cool bridge and when we came out, I saw a giant castle! I looked up at it in awe and looked all around us, there were so many kids running around in dresses and pirate outfits, I saw a pretty blue one and pointed to it, then up at the castle, there was so much to look at. "That's Cinderella's castle baby, and the blue dress the little girl is wearing is Cinderella's dress, it's very pretty, isn't it?" I nodded and laid my head back down on mommy's shoulder, the castle was amazing to look at, but there we so many shops to look at, and the smell coming from everywhere, it was like a mixture of popcorn and sugar! It smelled so good!

Mommy gasped all of a sudden, "Baby did you just potty? You're all wet, we should have put you in a pull-up this morning." I whimpered I suddenly realized I really did just pee on mommy, I didn't even know I had to go, "I sorry Mommy." I started crying I didn't mean to go pee on her! "Shh, its alright, I'm not mad, we just have to find someplace to change you sweetie. Hey, Josh pass me the diaper bag please?" I looked over at Daddy and he smiled at me, "It's okay little one, we will get you all cleaned up and back to our day of fun, uh?" I whimpered again, I felt bad that I had pee'd without even knowing it. Daddy gave me a sad little look, "While you run in the bathroom and change her, I'm going to run into this gift shop really fast." Daddy headed off into the store and Mommy started walking away from Papa and Mama, I looked back at them, and Mama gave me a little smile, I guess she was trying to comfort me, but i was still crying a little bit. Mommy walked into the bathroom and found the changing station, she found a blanket in the diaper bag and laid it down on the table, then laid me down on top of the blanket, she gave me a quick kiss on my forehead, then went to take off my shorts. "it's alright baby, we will change you really fast, then we are going to go see Cinderella, do you want to go see a Disney princess in person?" I sniffled "Cinderella?" "Yeah baby, remember we watched the movie Cinderella the other day." I nodded, it would be nice to meet Cinderella, she had a wicked stepmother and had to do all the chores, just like I used to have too as well! Mommy was just sliding a pull-up up my legs when Mama came into the bathroom with a bag in her hand, "Hi, Baby, guess what your daddy bought you, hoping to make your day brighter?" Mommy looked over at Mama, "No, he didn't, did he really?" "Yeah, he really did." Mama laughed and set the bag down at the end of the table, she opened it and pulled out Cinderella's dress! "Oh baby, that was so nice of your Daddy, you are going to look just like Cinderella!" Mommy grabbed a onesie out of the diaper bag and quickly replaced my shirt with it, she did it up, then grabbed the dress from Mama, "Alright, arms up baby." I put my arms up and Mommy slid the dress on me, it was so soft and puffy! I giggled and looked up at Mommy and Mama, "I princess!" I clapped my hands and Mommy and Mama both smiled at me, "You were already a princess, but the dress makes you the prettest princess, Babygirl." Mama pulled a crown out of the bag next and put it on my head, I smiled really big at her. "Alright baby, are you ready to head over to see Cinderella?" I nodded, "Cinderella!" Mama smiled at me, "I think someone is excited, come on, we don't want to be late." Mama picked me up while Mommy went off to wash her hands and gather up the diaper bag, we started walking out of the bathroom and I saw Daddy and Papa talking, I looked up at Mama, "Down please." "Good girl for using your manners." I was set down and I went running for Daddy, I crashed into his legs and threw my arms around his legs, "Thank you for princess dress!" I beamed up at him and he smiled at me, he bent down and picked me up, "You are so welcome, only the best for you Cali!" Mommy came walking up, "Alright come on, we don't want to be late for our breakfast reservations everyone." Mommy winked at me and I giggled. Mommy was silly!

We started walking closer and closer to the castle, I was being a wiggly princess according to Daddy, I was just excited to see Cinderella though! Once we got up to the castle, there was a lady standing behind a counter, "Hello, do you have reservations?" Papa spoke up, "Yes, under king party of 5" "Oh, yes, I see you here, head on up Mr. King and family. Have a great time!" "Thank you" Papa went off to park the stroller and grabbed the diaper bag out of it, we all walked through the entrance and Cinderella was right there! I wiggled wanting to get down, "Down please, see Cinderella." Daddy laughed and set me down, I just stood there, and stared at her, "Hello there, you must be princess Cali! Would you like to come take a picture with me?" I nodded and looked up at Daddy, "Go ahead princess, you can go give her a hug, we will be right here." I slowly walked up to Cinderella; "Hi" I said really quietly. "Hello Princess Cali, are you having a good day so far?" I nodded, "Daddy gets me princess dress, so's I can dress like you." I heard laughter behind me, and Cinderella Chuckled a little bit, "He did? He sounds like a great Daddy." I nodded "A a and Mommy, mama and papa too!" "Sounds like you have a great family Princess Cali, come take a picture with me, and then you can head upstairs to get some yummy breakfast." I nodded and walked a little closer to her, she squatted down and put her arm around me, "Alright, look at your Mommy and smile really big." Mommy smiled at me and held up her phone, "Alright Princess Cali, it was great to meet you, I will see you after you eat again, okay?"

Part one of Disney everyone! 

I am so sorry for not updating, December literally went by in the blink of an eye for me. 

Also read The Titan-Protocol by @Aliq52424 (it's a long read, but you will be shocked to see a couple of things from my story in there) :) 

 Also, my boyfriend told me I would get 5 votes and comments in an hour, I told him I wouldn't, so I totally owe him five guys if that happens, so if you want me to have to fork over the money for a hamburger and French fries vote and comment everyone! 

and I'm going to quickly slide in and out, so no one knows I'm here lol again I'm really sorry for not updating the whole month of December!