Chapter 56

The next morning, I woke up tucked into my bed with all my new stuffies tucked in around me, I smiled and gave them all a good morning hug and kiss, I wiggled my way off my bed and then decided I was going to go play at the top of my castle! I crawled up the stairs and set my bottom down in the middle of the castle, I was pretending to be a queen and waved to my royal subjects below, just my stuffies though. My door opened and Mommy came in, she looked around and seemed really confused when she didn't see me in bed, I giggled and moved to my slide, "MOMMY!" I zoomed down the slide so fast and ran straight into Mommy's legs, I giggled, "Good Morning Cali, did you sleep well baby?" Mommy scooped me up and set me on her hip, she started walking towards the bathroom as I nodded. "Let's get you ready for the day, today I'm going to take you out, okay?" "Okays mommy, where we go?" "I was going to take you to the mall, and then out to lunch, does that sound nice?" I nodded "Mall?" I was set on the counter and mommy started wiping off my face and she grabbed my toothbrush and handed to me, "Yeah Babygirl, a mall, it's a big indoor place that has lots of little stores in it." I hummed while I was brushing my teeth, mall sounded interesting, I'd have to decide when I got there if I liked it though.

Mommy let me spit in the sink and then helped me go potty and wash my hands, then walked with me into my closet, "Alright little one, we need a fancy dress, but not too fancy." Mommy started going through all my clothes while I stood there and watched her, finally she pulled out a pretty pink dress, "What about this one Cali? Think you can wear this one for Mommy?" I nodded "No get dirty Mommy." she smiled at me, "We will try to make sure you don't get it dirty honey, come on, off with your pajamas so you can wear your pretty dress." Mommy helped me pull my night dress off and she helped me put on the pretty pink dress, she found some white socks and some black shoes as well and helped me put those on. "Alright let's go do your hair, do you think Mommy could do some pigtails and put some pretty pink ribbons in your hair?" I nodded; I wanted pretty ribbons!

When Mommy was done, we walked downstairs and went into the dining room, everyone else was already there and eating breakfast, "Aww, you look adorable Cali, are you ready for your day out with Mommy?" I nodded and smiled at Gabby, "Go Mall" She gasped, "You're going to the mall? That's where we went to get you all those pretty clothes the last time you went out with Mommy and I." oh, that was a mall, I don't remember much from that trip, but it was a lot of stores we went to. Mommy set me down in my seat, and there was a bowl of fruit and a sippy cup full of milk in front of me.

Mommy lifted me out of my seat when I was done, "Alright Cali, can you say bye, we are going to head out now." I nodded and looked at everyone "Bye!" I got some chuckles and then Papa got up and gave and gave me a kiss, "Bye Baby, you be good for Mommy today, okay?" I nodded, I was always good, wasn't I? Daddy laughed, "I don't think Cali has a naughty bone in her little body" I gave daddy a questioning look, then looked over at Mommy, "What naughty bone mommy?" She smiled at me and gave me a kiss on my forehead, "It's just a figure of speech Baby, no worries, you can never be naughty."

Mommy settled me in my car seat and then we were off to the mall! I can't wait to spend the day with Mommy. Mommy was pulling the car up to the mall in no time at all, she parked the car and came around and got me out, "Alright sweetie, we only really need to go to one shop in the mall, do you think you can stay close to Mommy, or should I get your stroller or leash?" I shook my head, "Stay close" I mumbled, Mommy smiled, "I know you can, you're such a good girl." Mommy walked inside and I immediately buried my face in her shoulder, it was loud, I didn't like that. Mommy patted my back but kept walking, I didn't look up until it was quieter, I heard mommy whispering something to someone and that's when I lifted my head to look around. I gasped, there were so many stuffies and there were a ton of clothes around that looked like they fit the stuffies.

"Well, hello there little one, Welcome to Build-A-Bear!" Mommy set me down and I looked back at her, she gave me a smile and then nodded towards the worker, I looked back over at the lady who had said welcome, she smiled at me, "So I'm assuming first time?" I just stared at her, so she looked up at Mommy, Mommy must have nodded because she looked at me "Alright, so the first thing we need to do, is find you a new furry friend! So, we are going to head over to this wall right over here and peek at all the friends you can choose from, then once you have chosen one, we are going to head over to the stuffing machine and breathe some life into your new friend." I looked at all the teddies on the wall, then looked back at Mommy, which one should I get, there were too many choices, and I didn't know what I wanted to pick.

Mommy helped me pick out the bestest stuffie on the whole wall, it was a Panda bear that had rainbow ears and rainbow arms and legs! I smiled really big at Mommy, "That's the one you want baby?" I nodded. "Alright let's go stuff your new friend then." The nice lady took us over to this big machine that was moving a lot of white fluffy stuff in it, she helped me stuff the panda and helped me put a heart in as well. Now she could breathe cause she had a heartbeat!  Once she was all fixed up the nice lady handed her back to me, "Alright your new furry friend is ready for the next step, so we are going to head over to the brushing station and brush out your new friend, so they are nice and soft." I followed the nice lady over to what almost looked like my changing table but she stuck her foot on a pedal and a loud noise came out of this pipe looking thing that was over the table, I jumped and scooted back into Mommy, but I let the nice lady take my new friend and put her on the table, I kept a close eye on her, just in case she got scared, but she said it was like a bath just without the water so I let the lady brush her out. 

"And your new friend is all ready for you to pick out an outfit to wear." The nice lady handed her back to me, I took her and gave her a big hug, that was kind of scary, but she was okay, now that she was back in my arms. I looked over and saw all the clothes I could choose from, how was I going to find the perfectist outfit for her?

Mommy's day out! I hope you all enjoyed the update! 

I split this into two chapters just because it was getting long and everyone else got two chapters so guess it was only fair. :) 

Also just wanted to say that since last week, I am another year older now, and I feel so old! had a great weekend partying it up, but I'm exhausted lol