Chapter 54

We had gone to the potty, I made it no worries, and we were currently walking up to the counter for some food, my tummy kept grumbling at me though. Papa picked me up and settled me on his hip, "Alright little lady, what would you like to eat? They have Galactic mac and cheese, Alien quesadilla, UFO pizza, or Space man chicken. Anything sound good?" I nodded "Pizza please?" "Good manners sweetie, okay so we will get one kids UFO pizza, with some apple slices and some apple juice please, and I will get the Adult version of the Alien quesadilla with some tortilla chips and a coke please." The lady that was behind the counter nodded her head at us "Okay, that will be 34 dollars please" Papa reached over to the machine thingy and swiped his card. "Thank you, here's your number, have a seat and someone will run your food out when its ready, Have a Steller day!"

Papa walked over to a table in the corner and set down the number that they had given him, "Alright let's get you a booster seat, since Papa didn't bring yours." He walked over to where there were some highchairs, and boosters underneath a counter that had some napkins and silverware on it. He grabbed a booster and then walked back towards our table. Once I was settled in my seat, papa sat across from me and our food showed up! The worker put it down and left really quickly, I looked over at Papa, "He go fast!" and giggled. Papa started laughing "Yes he did baby girl." Papa put my food in front of me and opened my apples for me. I happily started eating.

Once we were done eating, Papa wiped off my face and hands for me, who knew UFO pizza could be so messy! Papa picked me back up and started walking towards the next exhibit, turned out it was about the spaceship, all they did though was talk about how it was built and how fast it could travel. We didn't stay long in that room and went into the next one, it was all about the space station, there was a little section where you got to pretend you were on the station and you were weightless, Papa let me try it, but I wasn't too much of a fan of it, it felt like when I used to get lifted up to be thrown.... I quickly got out of the harness thing they used and ran straight into Papa's arms, nope was not interested in that at all anymore!

"Okay, I'm sorry baby, I shouldn't have let you go on that, that's the end of the museum though, would you like to go check out the alligators?" I nodded my head but buried my face in Papa's shoulder. "Alright, let's go grab the stroller and go see the Alligators."

I didn't look up until I felt that we were outside, I noticed that we were getting closer to the Alligators and smiled, we were away from the scary weightless thing! The Alligators in the exhibit they had were just babies, they were so cute! There was a big fake one that was next to the exhibit, that one looked a little scary, but papa told me it was just a sculpture, and it wasn't a real gator. There was a worker walking around with one of the babies and he let me touch it, it felt so rough and scaley, but it didn't scare me!

When we were done looking at the Alligators, Papa took me off to the gift shop, I got a spaceship with little people who could pretend to fly up to space, I won't make them be weightless though, that would be mean, and Papa let me get a stuffed Alligator which I named Allie, Allie the Alligator, get it?

Papa strapped me into my car seat, "Did you have a good time at the space museum, Cali?" I nodded, "Thank you for bringing me Papa." "You are very welcome, Babygirl, I'm so glad that we are your family sweetie." He gave me a kiss on my forehead and shut my door, and I started smiling, Papa said family, I'm so glad I found my family too. Papa got in the drivers seat and started driving, I fell asleep with a great big smile on my face and hugging Allie as tight as I could.   

Guess who posted today!!!!! 

Sorry for the wait, I was physically drained after last weekend and couldn't even think what I wanted to write. 

But next up will be Mommies Day out, I think you all will enjoy it! Any guesses as to where She gets to go next?