Chapter 10) Belong

Back in the office, Rick divides up the bag of guns to T-Dog, Daryl, and Y/N.

Daryl sighs as he takes one from Rick. "Them guns are worth more than gold. Gold won't protect your family or put food on the table. You're gonna give that up for that kid?"

T-Dog nods. "If I knew we'd get Glenn back, I might agree. But you think that Vato across the way is just gonna hand him over?"

Miguel sits up in his chair. "You calling G a liar?"

Everyone ignores him. T-Dog speaks again. "Question is, do you trust that man's word?"

"No, question is what are you willing to bet on it? Could be more than them guns. Could be your life. Glenn worth that to you?" Daryl asks.

Y/N takes one of the guns from the bag. "He saved our lives. We would've died in that tank if it wasn't for Glenn. He could've walked away and he didn't. I won't leave him behind."

Rick nods. "Exactly. Glenn belongs here. We're getting him back."

Daryl huffs. "So you're gonna hand the guns over?"

Rick shakes his head. "Didn't say that. There's nothing keeping you two here. You should get out, head back to camp." He tells the two men.

T-Dog eyes him. "And tell your family what?"

Daryl sighs. "We're in."
————————————————————————
Inside the building with the Vatos, Guillermo walks up to find Y/N and the others holding various large guns. Miguel has his hands tied behind his back.

Guillermo crosses his arms. "I see my guns but they're not all in the bag."

Rick tilts his head. "That's because they're not yours. I thought I mentioned that."

Felipe stands behind Guillermo with a rifle in his hand. "Let's just shoot these fools right now, ese. All right? Unload on their asses, ese." The other members of his group stand around holding guns.

Guillermo eyes them. "I don't think you truly appreciate the gravity of the situation."

"No, we're pretty clear." Y/N says. She reaches forward and removes the ties on Miguel, shoving him forward. "You have your man. I want mine."

"I'm gonna chop up your boy. I'm gonna feed him to my dogs. They're the evilest, nastiest man-eating b*tches you ever saw. I picked them up from Satan at a yard sale. I told you how it has to be. Are you woefully deaf?"

Rick bites the inside of his cheek. "No, our hearing's fine. You said come locked and loaded. Okay then."

He cocks his gun. Daryl, T-Dog and Y/N all do the same.

She aims her gun at Guillermo's head. "We're here."

Before anyone can speak, a voice is heard from behind the men. A little old woman comes hobbling up to one of the men. "Felipe! Felipe!"

Felipe turns his head slightly. "Abuela go back with the others."

Y/N lowers the gun slightly. Why is there an elderly woman here?

Daryl grunts. "Get that old lady out of the line of fire!"

Guillermo keeps his sight on Y/N as he talks to the woman. "Abuela, listen to your mijo, okay? This is the not the place for you right now."

She ignores him and gently tugs on Felipe's flannel. "Mr. Gilbert is having trouble breathing. He needs his asthma stuff. Carlitos didn't find it. He needs his medicine."

Y/N glances at Rick. His face has a hint of confusion.

Guillermo sighs. "Felipe, go take care of it, okay? And take your grandmother with you."