Chapter Forty-One: Continuation

Mountain and Swiss rushed inside the church, Mountain nearly pulling Swiss. Swiss had a giant smile on his face as they rushed passed Sisters and ghouls, disappearing into Mountains room. As soon as the door shut, Swiss was pushed up against it with Mountain's lips pressed against his, hands on Swiss' waist, pressing up against him. Swiss couldn't help but let a low moan escape, tugging at Mountain's shirt, the only word he was able to get out being, "Off."

Mountain pulled away briefly to pull off his shirt, quickly reconnecting their lips. Swiss ran his hands over Mountain's chest, soon settling behind the larger ghoul's neck as they slowly started to stumble to the bathroom, only disconnecting their lips for a moment at a time to make sure the other wouldn't run into anything.

Once they were in the bathroom, Mountain leaned over to turn on the shower before pulling Swiss' shirt off. His lips immediately connected to the Multi-Ghoul's neck, leaving dark marks down it while the smaller of the two let out little whimpers, his head tilted back to let Mountain mark him up.

The Earth ghoul soon discarded the jeans that Swiss was wearing, his soon following before they entered the shower. The two took a small break from each other while Mountain washed the yogurt out of his hair, Swiss just watching how his muscles moved with every movement. He licked his lips in desperation, waiting until the last bit of soap ran down Mountain's body before he fell to his knees, taking his dick into his mouth. Mountain immediately tangled his fingers into his curls as he let out a moan, "Oh, fuck, Swiss."

Swiss was glad that Mountain helped him the first time he had done this. He wasn't bad at doing it in any sense. No, once he started, Mountain no longer had to direct him. Even asked if he was sure that was the first dick he ever sucked, especially since Swiss was able to deep-throat it almost immediately. The guy never mentioned to Mountain that he didn't have a gag reflex. No, what was holding Swiss back the first time was fear. Since he had never done it and he never expected he would, he never tried to come to terms with having to do it. Now Swiss does it like it's second nature. And Mountain loved it.

Swiss bobbed his head on Mountain's dick, letting his tongue flick the tip every time he came back up. Mountain slowly started thrusting into Swiss' mouth, the multi-ghoul letting out little moans that sent vibrations through Mountain, making him groan and lean his head back.

"Fuck just like that, Swissy," Mountain moaned. Swiss looked up at his mate through his lashes, hollowing out his cheeks and sucking harder, letting Mountain hit the back of his throat as the larger ghoul let out a loud moan.

Mountain soon pulled Swiss off his dick, pulling him up and crashing his lips onto Swiss' now swollen ones. Mountain mumbled. "I swear you just get better every time."

Swiss shuddered a little at the praise, making Mountain pull away and smirk, "You like that don't you?"

Swiss just panted from being out of breath, not answering. Mountain slowly backed Swiss against the shower wall as Mountain leaned down and said in a low voice, "You like the praise, don't you baby? You love it when I tell you how good you are. Don't you?"

Swiss let out a little whimper but nodded his head. Mountain smirked and leaned in, saying in his ear, "Good boy."

Swiss whimpered once again, Mountain smirking in response. The Earth ghoul slowly moved his hand over Swiss' hip bone, training over his stomach as he took Swiss into his hand saying, "That deserves a reward."

Swiss involuntary bucked his hips with the sudden contact on his sensitive dick, letting out a needy whine. Mountain slowly started pumping him saying, "You're such a good boy for me. So needy."

"Please," Swiss begged. Mountain nipped the mark he had left on Swiss when they finally mated, making the multi-ghoul whimper again as the earth ghoul said, "Tell me what you want, baby."