Chapter Seventy-Three: The Full Moon pt. 1

It had been a week and a half since Swiss got out of the hospital. Ember's belly has started to show a bit, making her start to wear baggy shirts since they still hadn't told very many people. They were all in the common room playing truth or dare. Swiss was passing around a joint while Ifrit, Aether, and Mountain were drinking. Swiss passed the joint to Sodo, who quickly took a hit while Swiss said, "The full moon is tonight, guys."

"Yeah," Sodo said, holding in the smoke while he passed the joint off to Mountain, "What about it?"

"It's our first full moon where we all have mates," Swiss told him. Ifrit said, "Bro, where are you going with this?"

"Well, what if we actually swapped mates for the night?" Swiss offered. Aether nearly spit out the beer he was drinking before saying, "What?"

"It's the one night we can. Sounds like fun. Now, I'm not saying that I don't enjoy Mountain, believe me, I do. But I can't be the only one who heard some of the others fucking and wondered how they were in bed," Swiss said. Ifrit thought for a second, looking at Rain as the water ghoul took a hit from the joint before passing it to Sunshine. The fire ghoul smirked and leaned back against the couch he sat on saying, "I guess it would be fun to ruin a water ghoul."

Rain started to cough, not expecting anyone to play into Swiss' random talk. He looked at Ifrit and said, "What?"

Ifrit shrugged, "I'm just saying. I've never been with a water ghoul. Sounds like fun. I heard they get real slick."

"Amongst other things," Sunshine said, taking a hit from the joint. Rain looked over at her in disbelief as she shrugged, "What? I can't say I haven't fantasized about Cirrus with her legendary straps."

"Oh, Satan, this is gonna be a mess," Rain said, running a hand through his hair, making accidental eye contact with Ifrit who whole him, "Yeah, I know it will be, baby boy."

Rain felt the name go straight between his legs. He pulled his knees up to his chest as he said, "Shut up."

"If we were to switch, I want Cumulus," Aeris said. Aether looked at him and said, "Why are you joining in on this?"

Aeris shrugged, taking the joint from Sunshine and taking a hit, "Sounds like fun."

Aether sighed and said, "So, what? I lose my mate and I get stuck with who? Swiss?"

"Hey, Swiss is very nice in bed. Very tight. You'd enjoy him," Mountain told Aether. Ember decided to speak up, being the only sober one, "I'd want Mountain."

"Ember, what the fuck?" Sodo said, looking at her. She just held her hands up saying, "Hey, I love you, I do, I thoroughly enjoy everything that you do, but look at the guy. He just looks like he'd be good in bed."

"Are you saying I'm not?" Sodo asked. Ember quickly responded, "No, I'm not saying that at all, you are amazing."

The two continued to argue, Sodo simply just doing it so he could hear her say everything she enjoyed. He already knew he was good. He didn't need anyone to tell him. During that time, Lilith walked in and sat on Ifrit's lap, leaning against his chest saying, "All that paperwork was a headache."

"Was it baby?" Ifrit asked sweetly, wrapping his arms around her waist and pressing a kiss to her cheek. She nodded and asked, "What are you guys talking about?"

"The full moon tomorrow night," Swiss told her. She looked confused, "What happens on the full moon?"

"And here I thought you knew everything about us," Ifrit teased her. Lilith told him, "I haven't read everything yet. There's still some stuff I don't know yet."