Chapter Eighty-Seven: The Old Days

I've had loads of requests for this (one person asked me) so now you guys are gonna get it. Enjoy the new smut chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~

Years ago

The full moon was coming up and Sodo could feel it. He could tell everyone else could too. During band practice, the fire ghoul couldn't keep his eyes off of the water ghoul. During dinner, the water ghoul had him in a trance. He nearly forgot to eat. Rain wasn't even doing anything, but Sodo couldn't keep his eyes off him.

As the full moon grew closer, Sodo felt his need growing stronger. He was walking down the hallway when he saw Rain walking the opposite way. He quickly looked around and saw a door that would lead to a supply closet. As Rain walked past him, Sodo grabbed his arm and pulled him into the closet.

"Wha-" Rain said, confused just to feel his back get pressed against the wall, Sodo's lips attacking his throat. His breath hitched as he leaned his head back against the wall. He felt Sodo give his neck a small nip, making a soft moan slip past his lips. The simple sound was already making Sodo go crazy. He had to hold himself back from tearing the water ghoul's clothes off and taking him right there. Sodo told him, "Tonight, you're mine."

Rain let out a whimper from the tone in his voice. Sodo smirked, loving how easy it was to make Rain submit. It's why he loved the full moon nights with Rain so much. He didn't have to fight with anyone to dominate them. Not only that, but Rain just felt so good. He loved the feeling of being with Rain. The perks of Rain being a water ghoul. He never needed much prep. Sodo could go so many rounds with Rain because it took a lot to tire Rain out.

Sodo took a step away after leaving a few hickeys on Rain's neck. He smirked as he said, "Now everyone knows who's you are tonight."

Rain just bit his lip lightly, already feeling the slick starting to form between his legs. Sodo just smirked and said, "I'll see you in my room later, baby."

With that, he left Rain alone in the closet. He had a giant smirk on his face as he made his way to the practice room. Swiss was already in there, the multi quickly noticing the smirk, "What did you do?"

"You'll find out," Sodo told him, grabbing his guitar. Swiss started thinking of all the things that might have Sodo in a good mood, soon realizing how close the full moon was. The fire ghoul always raced to claim their water ghoul. Swiss' eyes widened as he exclaimed, "You got him again?!"

"You all are just too slow," Sodo said, the smirk still on his face, "I hope you have someone figured out for tonight. Or you just might end up having another full moon by yourself."

"Oh, don't worry," Swiss said, "I have someone figured out for tonight."

His eyes flashed yellow as he looked Sodo up and down. The fire ghoul knew what he was trying to do, and he was determined to show it wasn't working. But, hell, was it working.

Practice today was much more difficult than usual. Sodo was getting Rain all flustered, making Rain fumble on some of the songs. Swiss would then in turn make Sodo screw up with just one look. Copia sighed after the two ghouls screwed up again, "Are you both alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Sodo said, "Just a little distracted."

"Rain?" Copia asked the water ghoul, Rain's head shooting up to look at the Cardinal as he said, "U-um. I'm just not feeling that great today, sorry."

Copia nodded, "Why don't we call it a day, no?"

Rain was quick to take off his bass and set it down. Sodo followed the ghoul with his eyes as he watched him nearly sprint out of the practice room. Sodo soon followed, pulling his guitar off much more calmly. Copia sighed and said, "I'm not sure I will ever understand ghouls."