Prologue

Alessandro pov
13 years ago

"Alessandro" my wife softly calls my name while shaking my shoulders.

"Baby, you need to wake up"

I open my eyes and smile,

"Honey, we need to wake up the kids, we have family day today." She reminds me.

"Shit, I totally forgot that." I say, while getting up and going to the bathroom.

When I finish getting dressed, I go to my eldest son's bedroom. I sit-down next to him on his bed. "Leo it's time to wake up" I say as I brush his hair away from his face. He grumbles something under his breath and tries to swat my hands away. I let out a deep chuckle as I begin to warn him.

"If you don't wake up in the next five seconds, I'm going to tickle the shit out of you"
"5"

He just huffs inn annoyance.

"4"
"3"
"2,1" I say quickly.

I pounce on him and begin to tickle his stomach.

When my fingers first begin to move, he shoots of the bed squirming and laughing out loud. He tries to get out of my iron grip, but it's to no use. "D-DAD STOPP-P IM WAY-Y TO OLD FOR THIS" he says laughing in-between each word.

Once I stop tickling him, that little brat takes the opportunity to kick me off his bed.  When were done laughing I take off to Lorenzo's room

I see Lorenzo wide awake with a smile on his face.

"Hi dad" he says as he walks up to me and gives me a hug.

"Good morning, chipmunk how are you?" I call him by the name he absolutely hates.

"Dad, I told you to stop calling me that" he whined. I just chuckled and went towards the girl's room.

It's a pink room with two beds in opposite ends of the room, but as normal I see both girls in Scarlett's bed.
We asked the girls many times why they sleep in the same bed.

The answer we get is a sassy Scarlett telling us she's protecting her sister.

I think it's so cute the way Scar always protects Stella. It doesn't matter where or when, if stella asks for help, Scar will always be there.

After watching in awe, I make my way towards the bed and sit on it. I notice that Scar have a hand protectively over Stella.

"Wake up girls its morning"

Stella is quick up in the air looking at her surroundings, when she looks back to me a tired smile forms on her lips as she rubs her small hands against her green eyes.

I look over at Scar and see that she's still sleeping, let me tell you that kid can sleep for days.

"Scar there is food downstairs" and with that she shoots of the bed, looks at me then runs towards the bathroom to brush her teeth.

I help stella get dressed in a cute white dress with a bowtie in her hair. Once we the girls are finished, I take them both over my shoulders and start running. "DADDYYY STWOPP NOWW!" "DADDY LET US DOWWWNN" they both scream at the same time while laughing.

I set them both down at the table and get them some food before, I go and do the same to myself.

After all of us have eaten breakfast, we go to the cars, and we drive to the location Natalia said.

When I park the car, I see outside, and I see a beautiful waterfall with a picnic table set up just for us. We all get out of the cars, as soon were out stella starts screaming at Leo who picked her up and started running away.

I look over at my wife with a mischievous glint in my eyes. I run towards and pluck her over my shoulder as she laughs and begin hitting my back.

I look over at Damien and Dante seeing that they are tickling Scarlett yelling "SAY WE ARE THE BEST BROTHERS IN THE WHOLE WORLD" they get glares in return from all the other brothers, Lorenzo decided to take matter in own hands and help his sorellina. (Baby sister/ little sister)

We all have fun and run around until it's time to eat.

We all start eating, drinking, and talking. Suddenly I began to feel very dizzy, I look around to see my kids and wife asleep. The last thing I see before falling asleep is two masked men coming towards us and taking my daughters.

760 words

That's the first chapter, hope you liked it