11.

Scarlett pov

I wake up breathing hard and covered in cold sweat. Great another nightmare, I look over at the clock. Fuck I have school in like three hours.

I get up and put on my training attire. I don't know where anything is yet, so I sneak out my window. I start to jog out in the wood before I start sprinting. Sprinting just like I did three years ago. Sprinting like I left them.

I continue to run despite the feeling that my lunges is about to collapse. 
"fuck" I say out as I look at my watch look at my watch.

"Shit, shit, shit" I say on repeat as I realise school starts in an hour and a half. Fuck I also need to run back, I pick on the speed despite the feeling of my feet breaking every time they touch the ground.

I finally get back to the house and climb back thru my window. I take a shower and put on my body lotion. I get out of my bathroom and put on my outfit.

I walk up to my window and take out a new blunt

I walk up to my window and take out a new blunt. I know it's not a good coping mechanism but it's the only one I have.
I need to forget just for today.

I take the last breath before throw the finished blunt out of the window.

I put on a lot of body spray before I go downstairs. I see everyone looking at me when I enter. I grab an apple before I walk to the garage. I had some of my babies shipped here.

I walk up to my motorcycle and put on my helmet.
You know safety first. Hahah just kidding I'm literally driving while I'm high.

That was the conditions for me to drive my bike by my o so lovely father. 'Have your helmet on' 'drive safe' like is he higher than me, I'm not going to do that.

I drive out and speed to school, I love the feeling of the wind pulling against me.
I quickly get to school a bit early. Every girl is pulling their tops down and looks at me with lust. The boys look at me with jealousy.
Ha, they're in for a surprise.

I took of my helmet and hear gasps from the people looking at me. I ignore them and walk inside.
I walk towards the office to get my schedule and locker.

Once I get there a sweet old lady looks up at me with the biggest smile I have ever seen.
"Hello dear how can I help you?" she asks me.
"I'm new here and need my schedule" I say politely.
What? I can be polite toward nice people.

"what's you name sweetheart"

"I think it should be on Scarlett Romano" I see her straighten up at my last name.
"Well, here you go dear, have a nice day" she smiles at me while she gives me my schedule and information.

I go up to the rooftop not wanting to be in class.

Once I'm up here I see a boy looking around my age, maybe a bit older smoking a blunt. I sit down next to him.
I look over at him and study his face. He is quite handsome, one word to describe him is flawless. He's one of the best-looking dudes I have ever seen