1.

Scarlett pov

Presence

I jolt awake sweating from the nightmare, I look around my surroundings to remind myself that I'm not in that in that awful place anymore. I look over at the clock to see that its four am. "fuck's sake, I can't even get a goodnights sleep." I talk to myself annoyed.

There is no way I'm falling asleep again so I might just get some work done. I sit down on my bed and start doing paperwork.

I flinch at the sudden noise of my phone which signals that I have gotten a message. I look down at my phone and see that its seven am. I see that the group chat me and my best friends Elijah, Nico and Mattia has begun to wake up. I quickly look over the group chat only consist of joking and trying to rile up Mattia, who is the hothead of the group.

I leave my phone on the bed and start to get ready for school. I quickly look over the bruises I got from my lovely foster father Todd yesterday.

Flash back

I have just gotten home a little bit later than usual; I had something important to do at the warehouse that took more time than expected.
I walk in the door quietly to try not to wake up Todd, to my surprise he was awake waiting for me.

"Where the fuck have you been? You been whoring around haven't you." He says, I just stay quiet knowing If I speak it's going to be a lot worse.

"Answer me" he demands.

While I look down, he takes the opportunity to basically rip my hair from my skull. I let out a surprised yelp while he smashes my head against the wall. He then shoves me to the ground as he begins to kick my ribs and stomach rapidity. Once he thinks he's done he walks away leaving me to my thoughts.

I slowly starts my way upstairs to my room; I was lucky this time with that Stella is asleep

I got to my room and locked the door and immediately fell asleep.

Flashback over

I go to the shower and begin to wash my hair and body. When I am done, I dry myself with a towel and I blow-dry my hair. I go to my room and find myself a comfy/chill outfit.

I hear a honk outside which probably my sister's friends are waiting for her

I hear a honk outside which probably my sister's friends are waiting for her. I hear the front door open and slam which means she's out of the house.

I quickly put on some concealer, mascara and lip-gloss and head out the door where Elijah is waiting for me in his car, I enter his car and immediately begin to sing our hearts out to the moana soundtracks.

Now where are my manners I totally forgot to introduce myself, hi my name is Scarlett Bianchi. I am a sixteen-year-old girl with a younger twin sister named Stella, I have three best friends named Elijah, Nico and Mattia. I have and IED (Intermittent explosive disorder) which I thankfully have under control, I have a foster father named Todd. I'm the donna of the Spanish mafia and one of the most feared assassins in the world called Diable (she devil)