14.

Alessandro pov

It's been two weeks since we took the girls shopping. That was an... unique experience.
I have never seen the boys have so much fun before, they became so different when the girls were taken. I have seen the way everyone is beginning to come back to their old ways.

Anyway, I got a call from school, and they said that Scarlett is skipping classes and getting into fights.

I'm glad Scarlett isn't drunk and high all the time like she was the first few days.

Leonardo told me about how she blames herself for the death of her friends.
That's a feeling no kid should have. I'm not going to say I don't have blood on my hands, I have killed more than I can count, but blaming yourself for a loved one's death is heart-breaking.

He also said that they died three years ago which can be connected with her disappearance. As for now Scarlett is a mystery.

Stella on the other hand is an open book, my sweet girl. I have this special bond with Stella, I really hope I can have one with Scarlett too.

My ringtone pulls me out of my thoughts. I look at my phone to check if it's important, it's my ma. There's no way she haven't heard the news that the girls are back, I pick up the phone afraid to get my ass beaten.

"WHY haven't you called dear" she stops for a second breathing heavy "TO TELL US OUR GRANDDAUGHTERS ARE FOUND" she yells losing her control.

I wince as she shouts and think about all the possible outcomes of this.
1. my ma kills me
2. I get beaten by my pa for making ma stress
3. She hits me with her spatula

"Eeehh... busy?" it comes out as a question, I scratching my neck as I wait for her response.

To her I'm not a big bad ex mafia don, I'm her little child.

There's a long silence on the other end of the phone. She suddenly starts cussing me out in Italian. "HOW COULD YOU FORGET" my ma screams again.

I can hear my pa coming in and telling her to take deep breaths before he takes the phone.

"All of us are coming later today" he says and hangs up the phone before I can answer.
They live three hours away so it wont take long before they get here.

I go over to the microphone and tell everyone to come downstairs. I got the microphone installed so I can be lazy, and I can easily alert everyone for intruders.
I send a quick text to Scarlett saying she needs to come home as she is at a friend's house.

"what's up dad." Matteo sings out running down the stairs.
I have always admired Matteo with how funny he is, it doesn't matter who you are he will always try to get you to smile.
"we'll wait for everyone" I say

Scarlett pov

I'm in the middle of a session when I get the message to come home.

I had to seduce an ugly Russian member, and right now I'm getting information on him. I can go home a little bit later.

"where's Dimitri" I say breathing out the smoke of my cigarette. I watch as he squirms and tries to get free from the chair, I tied him too.

"I don't know" he says in a thick Russian accent. I take out my knife and stab him in the leg. I enjoy hearing his screams.

"This is how this is going to go Igor. I ask a question and you answer, if the answer is wrong or you don't speak, I will hurt you." He flinches at the mention of his name.

"So, I will try this again, where's Dimitri" I raise my voice
he stays silent and as promised I hurt him. I punch, stab, kick, pull his fingernails out, cut off his fingers, but that fucker won't tell.

He's higher rank in the Russian mafia. It was fucking hard just to get to him. Right now, I can see he's on the brink of dying.

"w-who are-e you" he stutters out. I take out my gun and puts it to his head.

"His weapon" his eyes widen before I pull the trigger.

I go on my phone and see A LOT of calls and messages to come home, I ignore them and call my clean-up crew before I go take a shower to get the blood of me.

I get out the shower and put on my outfit.

 I cover up most of my scars with makeup before I get on my bike and take off

I cover up most of my scars with makeup before I get on my bike and take off. I get to the house and see a lot of cars. Do we have visitors?

806 words

Hope you like it