6.

Stella's pov

Matteo drags me upstairs and to a hallway.
"Mom and dad's room is upstairs. The kids is here in order, so the oldest rooms are over there-" he says pointing towards the end of the hallway. "And yours is here" he points to the door right beside me. "Scarlet's room is right Infront of yours and mine is beside you" he says smiling.

Matteo opens my door for me and basically pushes me inside.
It's a nice white room with some elegance to it. The bed is perfectly made, and there is not a speck of dust in sight.

"We changed your room every year in hope you would come back

"We changed your room every year in hope you would come back. If you don't like it, we can change it." He says rubbing his neck looking nervous. "I don't like it, I love it. Thank you so much." I say and pull him in for a hug.
"Okey, now that's done I will leave you so you can pack and rest. Someone will come and get you when it is dinner." He says and walks out the door.

I walk around a bit just looking around the room before opening one of the doors in the room. I see inside and it's a beautiful bathroom. I go to the other door not knowing what to expect. I open the door and see an elegant white walk-in closet with a lot of space.

I begin organising my closet after my liking. Once I'm done, I get out of my old clothes and take out something comfy.

  I hear a knock on my door, and someone goes in

I hear a knock on my door, and someone goes in. "dinner" what I now see is Dante said and pointed to the door. I got up and we went towards the dining room.

We talked and had lots of good food. I got to know my family better and that I'm happy for.

"Would you like to have a movie night with me and Enzo?" Matteo asks me looking nervous.
"Yes of course" I answer him with a wide smile. We walk to the movie room.

YES, THEY HAVE A MOVIE ROOM!!!!

Anyway, so we walk there, and I got to choose a movie. I chose the best movie to ever be made 'beauty and the beast' I got some grumbles and whining but one pouty lip got them to stop.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

It's a been a few days since the movie night, I have begun school and everything. I have gotten so much closer with everyone.

I even got a new friend in school whose name is Aurora. I met her in class the first day, she was so nice. She later on helped me when some girl named Stephany picked on me.

Stephany has basically been bulling me for the past few days I have been here. She has, kicked me, pushed me, and just been saying cruel words.

I know I said to Scarlett to give her a call, but I don't want to bother her or any of my family for that matter.

Speaking of Scarlett she's coming home tomorrow, I'm excited I have missed her. I just hope she doesn't find out about Stephany.

I walk out of the classroom and try to go to my locker, before I can get there, I get pushed hard into one of the lockers. I fall down on the ground. I look up to see Stephany and her gang behind her. The gang consist of some boys from the football team and some of the plastics as Aurora calls them.

"isn't it the fake Romano" we can all take a guess on who said that.
Everyone else laughs looking at me.

"Your nothing like them, your fucking pathetic. I don't get how your even related" she spat as I hear a lot of agreements from the others.

"Shut the fuck up before I call her sister" one of them said pushing through the crowd to get to me.

"What the hell are you doing" Stephany screeches.

"You should consider yourself fucking lucky her sister isn't here right now." One of them said.

"what's she going to do" one of the jocks asks laughing.
"Just wait, you'll see" Scarlett's only girl friend says chuckling.

Stephany huffs and begins to walk away but I don't think this is the end.

"Thank you, and please don't tell Scarlett I don't want to worry her" I say quietly not looking any of them in the eye. I can see all of them look at each other and hesitantly nod their head.

"You know Scarlett would do anything for you? She talks about you all the time-" she talks about me? She doesn't even speak to me "-and she will drop all her stuff if you're in trouble. But we will respect your wishes" the eldest looking one said.
I just nod my head and go over to my locker. I get my books and go me next class.

It's now lunch time and I haven't gotten any more trouble yet. I walk out of class and towards the cafeteria. I meet aurora right outside. "I have heard that the new group is like troublemakers, I wonder how they will do with Carlos and Theo. It's so going to happen many fights." Aurora says as you probably can tell she's a sucker for gossip and drama. Not that's she's in it but she knows who everyone on this school is and something personal about them.

"that's so true" I say thinking about how my sister and her friends are going to get along with Carlos and Theo. They are the mysterious kids no one knows something personal that has come from them, sure there has been rumours but none has been confirmed.
I haven't seen them yet, I heard that they are on a vacation and is coming back very soon.

"You know the new group is my sister's best friends" I say to her she looks at me wide eyes.

"she's friends with them, they have been in like five fights in five days!" she says looking at me stunned. "Your so much more different from your twin than I thought you were" she says in disbelief.

I don't get to think much of it before I feel a cold wet liquid on my head, I gasp and turn around to see Stephany holding a smoothie in her hand "oops" she says with a fake smile.

I see my brothers come towards us, but I run out of the dining hall. Tears pool my eyes as I run, I hear Aurora yell my name, but I keep running to the bathroom. When I reach, I begin to cry hard. I cry for everything that has happened this past week.

Aurora opens the door and has her gym bag in hand
"I have gym today, but I would rather skip. You can borrow my clothes and towel." She says with a warm smile.
I give her a small smile in return, and I take her bag and go to the gym's showers.

1177 words

Hope you liked it<3