23.

Stella pov

It's been a few days since the whole fiasco at the dinner table. grandma and the others have gone home due to some work stuff.

Everything has gone back to normal except I'm a little mad at Scarlett. She was gone for two days and didn't even tell anyone where she was. She could have been kidnapped, or worse, died!

Well anyways its Thursday and I'm walking towards the cafeteria when I bump into someone. I lose balance and is about to fall, but he manages to catch me.

I look up and see this beautiful blonde boy with a pretty smile lazing on his face. Oh my god he has dimples.

"Hey, are you ok?" he asks as he lets go of me.
"Yes, thank you, are you?" I straighten out my skirt.

I'm wearing a pastel blue skirt with sunflowers on and a white top that goes super well with my skirt.

"I'm good" he stops and smiles at me. "I'm sorry, I totally forgot to introduce myself. I'm Oliver, nice to meet you. what's your name" he nervously rambles.

I let out a little giggle at his flustered state.
"I'm stella, nice to meet you too" I say and hold out my hand for him to shake.

"Do you know where the cafeteria is, I'm new here" he says as he shakes my hand for a second.

"Ah that's why you were going the wrong way." I say in realisation. Normally people would have followed where everyone else is going but nobody else is in the hallway since lunch started 15 minutes ago.

He laughed a bit "yeah I got held up in class and nobody was in the hallway except for you, who I luckily managed to bump into." He says with a smile. I nod and tell him to follow me.

We get to the cafeteria and too my surprise everyone is sitting together. Aurora is not coming to school today so I thought I would sit with my brothers but it's even better with Scarlett there.
No frick I'm supposed to be mad at her.

I look at up Oliver who already is looking at me.
He's so fricking tall

"Do you want to sit with me and my friends and family?" I ask and he nods his head without questions.

I grab his hand and lead him towards the table. Everyone stops speaking when we arrive. My brother glare at our hands before I let go of him.

"Hey, this is Oliver, he's going to sit with us" I say and sit down. my brothers glare at Oliver but stays quiet. I see Oliver give Scarlett a small nod before he sits down.

"Olly, I didn't know you went to this school. That's Ace, Jackson, Matteo, Damien, Rocco, and Dante." Elijah points to everyone and gives a wink to Dante who blushes.

Do they have something going on? I shippp

"Guys stop glaring he's cool, I know him" Scarlett said and winked at us.

My brothers doesn't top glaring, but they visibly relax.

"Wait how do you know him, he just moved" I'm so confused.
"He used to live in Spain" Nico explains, and it makes sense. I don't know many from Spain, maybe he went to another school.

"Why are we all sitting together" I ask, this day has been weird.
"Orders from dad" Matteo says but then proceeds to slap Jackson in the back of his head.

"Oh, it's on, you fucker" Jackson grabs his sandwich and rubs it in Matteo's face.

"FOOD FIGHT" someone yells.
I stand up and take some of my salami, I throw it at Oliver's head. He turns around and gasps at me.

"I feel betrayed stella" he says laying a hand over his heart. He walks up to a table and picks up a water bottle, I began to run. He ran after me and once he reached, he dumped the whole thing on my head.

I look at him and we both burst out laughing.

"You look ridiculous " I laugh out pointing to all the food he has in his hair.

"Well, your drenched in water" he says gesturing towards my clothes, thankfully my shirt is double layered, so it isn't see through.

I look around and see Scarlett stuffing Aces face into something that looks like mashed potatoes. Dante is laughing at Elijah's face as he sprays him with water.
Every one of our friends is having fun.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!" the principal screams as he comes into the room.

"IT'S A FOOD FIGHT DON'T YOU SEE" Elijah screams back making everyone in the room laugh.

"I don't know what to do with you." he mumbled under his breath, but I heard it since I'm so close. "WHO STARTED THE FIGHT" everyone points to Matteo and Jackson who still are rolling on the floor.

The principal sighed and ran a hand over his face.
"Every one of you who were on that table will go to the principal's office immediately." He turned around and went towards his office with us trailing behind.

We get to the principal's office, and everyone gets inside.

863 Words

Hope you like the book<3