21.

Scarlett pov

I know the twins are at my house because my head guard Mikael called me to ask if they could come in.

I get of my bike, and everyone is already standing outside the house looking at me. Carlos runs towards me tears streaming down his face.

He throws himself on me almost making me fall. He sobs, clinging to me like I am his lifeline.

I hug him back stroking his hair.

"I'm sorry." I whisper in his ear only for him to hear.

He lets go of me after a few minutes of sobbing.
I can see Theo trying to hold back and do not show to many emotions.

I sigh and shake my head before I signal him over and he takes of sprinting and like his brother almost knocks me over.

"Why did you leave" he whispers in my ear as he hugs me.
"I needed to go to figure some stuff out" I whisper back and wipe the lonely tear that fell from his eye before I bring him down so I can kiss his forehead.

Why is everyone so goddamn tall?
we begin to walk inside when Theo put his hand right where my new stiches are. I clench my jaw shut to stop a hiss from coming out.
I do not normally react so much, but let's just say I'm a little out of training on that part.

We get inside and sit down in the living room.
"So how are you alive?" I get right to the matter.

"After you ran the Russians left us there to die. They knew we were about to pass out from blood loss and just left us." Carlos stopped and looked like he was having a hard time.

"Robert found us, he helped us, and he adopted us. we have looked for you ever since." Theo finishes and looks at our reactions. I have regret etched on my face; I should have known that they weren't dead.

"I want to meet him." I stop the silence that had spread through the room. the twins nod.

"What have you been up to these last few years" Carlos asks, and I lean down in my chair.

"We're the Spanish mafia bro" Elijah says grinning at their shocked faces, I'm talking like jaws on the ground and eyes wide.
"Scarlett's our donna" he adds, and they turn towards my smirking face.

"w-what, so wait you know diabla" Theo asks starstruck.
"She is diabla" Nico points to me and gives be the biggest smile. It looks like the boys are going into cardiac arrest.

"But she killed over a hundred people this weekend." Carlos said after recovering from his shock.
"Where do you think I was, at a bar?" I joke with a small smile.

"Are you hurt" Theo asks scanning over me for injuries.
"no" I lie, Elijah looks at my face before taking his phone up and starts calling someone.

"Hey... I'm good, how are you... ah yes... no nothing's wrong with her stiches... she's fine... what happened?" he looks at me smugly. He hangs up the phone and glare at me.

"Why did you lie" he asks making everyone turn their faces to me.
"wasn't a big deal" I say truthfully, it was not a big deal, we all have gotten worse injuries.

"that's not what Kenji said, you got stabbed in the back, am I right?".

He's the fucking backstabber I'm going to fucking kill Kenji, that fucker told on me
"You're not going to kill Kenji" Mattia sighed, I fucking hate that they know me so well. I scoff and lean my head back.
"It was not a big deal; you see me walking around don't you" I look at them again. Thankfully, they let it go.

"Well, I'm going to a club if anyone want to join" I say after a while, they all say that they join. I get up and go to my room to find a dress.

 I get up and go to my room to find a dress

I decided to go with a simple black dress with some bling to it

I decided to go with a simple black dress with some bling to it. I only did a winged eyeliner, mascara, and some lip-gloss before I styled my hair.

I went downstairs and saw everyone except Elijah and Nico done. those who were here looked smashing, what can I say I have hot friends.

"They always do this" Mattia whines while the twins looks at him amused.
"Seriously they are always late." I add on to the point.

"Which club should we go to?" Theo asks.

"Can we go to hijos del diablo pleaseeee" Mattia begs me to go to my most famous club.
(Devils children - Spanish)

"We can't even get in there, have you seen the place?" Carlos exclaims waving his hands through the air.
"Carlos" I shake my head in fake disappointment "we are the devils children"

Their eyes looked like there were about to bulge out of their head before turning to normal.

"Why did I not expect that" they say at the same time throwing their hands in the air.
That's some weird twin shit.

Elijah and Nico finally comes down after a few minutes and we get into two separate cars. I think we all have seen the chemistry in-between Nico and Theo, so we forced them to ride the same car.

We get to my club and there's a long, long line outside. we walk up to the front and the guard immediately lets us in with a subtle nod.

We get to the bar, and I order some vodka shots. I have high alcohol tolerance, I don't plan on getting drunk, but a few shots are ok.

We all catch up and laugh, it's been a while since I have smiled so much. I get a little tipsy and we all decide to move to the dance floor where I greet a lot of my members.

We all dance and laugh and a pair of hands come to my waist. Pulling my back against his front.
"Hey beautiful" he whispers in my ear, and I turn my head a bit so I can see him. He's got brown eyes and brown hair. he's handsome.
I nod at him and continue to dance, swaying my hips a bit before he is ripped of me

1052 words

Hope you enjoyed