12

Third person pov

The brothers watched as stella got pushed to the ground. They were about to run to her, but Scarlett came there first.

'What is she going to do, she doesn't show any emotions. Does she even care?' The brothers thought.

They were shocked when Scarlett checked on stella.

"Did you do this" Scarlett said pointing to her twin sister on the floor
"Yes, I did" Stephany said with pride knowing she had people supporting her.

Scarlett then pounced on Stephany leaving the brothers in shock.
How the fuck could she throw so good punches. They look professional

"Scarlett that's enough" Damien said trying to get to stella. 

"Scarlett, you'll kill her" Matteo said worrying.

There where a few of the mafia kids in the school who were watching the fight and was waiting for their turn.

Everyone in the mafia sprung up from their seats when one of the barbies touched their donna.
The mafias kids quickly got the jocks and barbies flat on the ground protecting the queen from any harm.

Scarlett kept punching the bitch despite her being unconscious, nobody could get her out of the trance she was in until Stella said something no one could hear, but Scarlett stopped punching. She heard her sister despite all the chaos.

She got up from the floor and gave a curt nod to her mafia and shouted a warning to everyone before she grabbed stella and dragged her towards the exit. All the friends and brothers followed, slightly scared for their sister.

"How long stella" Scarlett asked through gritted teeth.

"Its noth-" stella was about to answer, but Scarlett wasn't having it. she punched the wall making everyone in the room flinch. 
"How fucking long stella" she asked in a demanding voice she only used in the mafia.
"Ever since I came here" she whispered while looking down. Everyone in the room was shocked when Scarlett's face soften and took her face in her hands.
"Why didn't you call baby" Scarlett asked in a soft voice making her brothers eyes go wide.

'Why wasn't she like this at home?' the brothers thought

"I didn't want to bother anyone" she whispered
"You are not a bother baby. I would have come on a flight right away"
That's all it took for stella to break down in her sisters arms. After a while Scarlett told them to go home after assuring them that she would never hurt her sister.

Not thinking of it they went home. Once they got home, they immediately went to their fathers office and told him everything.

They all thought of a way to cheer stella up and decided on another movie night.
They all watched a lot of movies, and all the siblings were there except for one.

Around midnight they heard the sound of a door opening and closing. They all went towards the sound and saw their little sister completely hammered. Some looked at her with concern and some with confusion.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." she snapped at everyone
She looked around and she saw stella standing there with tears in her eyes.

"How are you my dear, dear family?" Scarlett slurred out, stumbling forward.

Nobody answered, everybody was in shock. What has happened to Scarlett to make her like this?
"Well, since no one of you are going to answer. I'm going upstairs" she tried pointing to the stairs.

'So much for a family' she mumbled as she walked up the stairs.

Natalia began to sob in her husband's arms.

"I don't know what to do, she has only been here for a few days. She has come high and drunk every night." Alessandro said to Natalia.

"I will check on her" stella said and ran upstairs.
"GUYS SHES NOT IN HER ROOM" stella screamed from Scarlett's room. Leonardo had expected this and immediately went to the roof.

Scarlett had began to sober up way to quickly for her liking and went to the roof to smoke some more weed. The guilt and pain was just too hard to carry today, but she would be fine. She was always fine.

She knew Leonardo had found her, but she didn't care, she just kept smoking. She sky was very pretty today and in her high and drunken thoughts. It was a sign that the twins looked after her.

"My best friends died on this day three years ago" she said with a sigh not looking at her brother. "It was my fault" she added still looking at the sky.

Leonardo looked at her with a sad expression. "I'm sure it wasn't your fault" he said carefully like she was going to break.

"It was" Scarlet said before taking out a cigarette from her pocket and started smoking it.

Leonardo didn't like her smoking habits, but he saw how relaxed she became after that cancer stick.

They didn't talk anymore after that, they sat there in silence before Leonardo heard her breathing slow down. He looked over at her and saw that she had fallen asleep. She looked so relaxed and at peace, the total opposite from when she was awake.

He managed to carry her down from the roof with little difficulty and put her to bed. He quickly got an Advil and some water for her hangover tomorrow before he went to bed.

905 words
(A/n) Im not sure i like This chapter