19.

Third person pov

Theo and Carlos had been on a mission for the past few weeks to find their friends. They don't know if they are dead or if they are alive, but they wanted to find out.

After Scarlett had run from them, the Russians found them, but instead of killing the twins on the spot they decided to make them bleed out. They left them to die.

After one hour someone came over the place and found them and immediately took them to the hospital. Fortunately, they survived and is on the hunt to find their friends.

The person who found them were a man called Robert, he's their father now and is insisting on them going to school. He is a part of the Italian mafia and know everything about the twins, from their childhood to when they were kidnapped.

Carlos and Theo thought it was a good idea to make an entrance, they had heard about the new kids just not their names.

They banged open the door and looked over the room and what they saw shook them to the core

Scarlett pov

I was sitting at the lunch table with my friends eating my horrible pizza when some burst through the door. I don't give a shit and just continue eating.

"no" Nico breath out with tears in her eyes. Mattia looks up as well and begin tearing up.
"It's not possible" he whispered. Now I'm beginning to be concerned. I and Elijah turn around at the same time and see CARLOS AND THEO.

That's not fucking possible, their dead. am I high? Have I eaten something bad?

There they are, not dead but alive with tears in their eyes.
Why is all this happening at the same time, my family finds me, and now their ALIVE.

So many emotions.
"I need to go outside for a bit" I whisper in Elijah's ear and kissed his forehead before I walked out.

'Turn it of маленький монстр. Your better without emotions, turn them off' his voice linger in my head.
(Little monster)

Fuck I shouldn't turn them off.

'You need to stop taking beatings' Theo said angerly

'They will die if you don't turn them off'

'Hello, my names Carlos and this grump here is my twin'

'off'

'Turn them off'
'off'

'Run for us'

'Turn off'
'off'

the memories kept replaying in my head.
I couldn't handle the pain, so I switched them off. I switched them off. It's like they say old habit die hard.
It's hard to not switch when it have been programmed in your brain 7 days a week for 8 months

Third person pov

Carlos and Theo had tears in their eyes as they saw their best friends. They had been searching for three years and now they finally met again.

Nico was the first to run up and hug Theo and Carlos. Followed swiftly by Mattia and Elijah.

"h-how is this possible, you died" Nico said holding Theo's face in her hands. Tears streaming both faces.
"We didn't die, we're here" Theo whispered to her before kissing her forehead.

"How are you here" Elijah asked Carlos while pulling him in for a hard hug. Mattia joined their hug.

Mattia was full on sobbing once he saw Theo, they were best friends. When he heard the news that they died, he became depressed, thanks to Scarlett he managed to get out of it.
"you're here, you're really here" Mattia kept repeating as he hugged Theo

They went on hugging each other, not caring about the crowd that watched them.

"Wait where's scar" Carlos said confused.
"Yeah, I wanna see her" Theo said

Sometimes when the emotional or physical pain became too much she would switch of her emotions.

She became reckless and didn't care about her life, one time she ended up in the hospital with four broken ribs, three stab wounds and she was shot.
After she woke up from the surgeries, she was more careful. The last time she truly turned off her emotions was two and a half years ago.

"shit" Elijah muttered under his breath and started walking out. He hadn't thought of how she would react, but he understood now.

Scarlett had changed and now she probably needed time to think, which meant she was probably going on a killing spree.

Scarlett family and their friends had joined Elijah and the others outside. they didn't see Scarlett and wondered where she was.

"what's happening?" Ace asked worried.

"Ehm Scarlett's not going to be home for a few days" Nico tried to explain.

"What? Why?" Matteo asked confused

"Eh we don't know where she is going or what she's doing... but she will be back in a couple of days" Mattia said scratching his neck. The brothers eyes were wide.

The brothers asked a few more questions then they left before it got too heated between Mattia and Damien.

"What just happened?" Carlos asked, he hadn't seen Scarlett for three years and now that they finally had the chance she ran away.

"She has changed." Was the simple response from Elijah.
"How so?" Theo asked, she can't have changed that much it had only been three years.

Mattia took a deep breath
"she's gone cold. When you died something changed. She turned off her emotions a-and she ended up in the hospital." Mattia stopped, there were a few tears streaming down his face as he thought of the memory.

"She had broken ribs; stab wounds and she was shot. We didn't even know what was going on." Elijah continued. "She fucking helped us heal over your death and we totally forgot her" he said angry at himself.

"We couldn't even help her then; she got out of it all by herself." She looked deep in thought "She keeps protecting and watching over us, her family, and her work. I don't know how she does it." Nico finished.

"But why did she run, we haven't seen her for three years" Theo said, he had missed her, and he couldn't even give her a hug.

"She blamed herself" Nico stopped and looked at the twins confused faces. "For your deaths, you should have seen her on the week you were 'killed'. She got drunk, high and all you could imagine too get you off her mind."

"what" the twins said at the same time. They didn't think it would affect her that much.

They talked for a bit before they went in Elijah's car; they stayed quiet even when they had much to tell each other.

1101 words

Well, that was an interesting reunion