8.

Scarlett's pov

I jump a bit as my door opens. I look up and see a smiling Lorenzo looking down at me. I quickly get up and give him a nod instead of a thank you.

I grab my bag and follow them to this beautiful mansion. I'm calm and collected on the outside but on the inside is a different story. We walk in the door and Lorenzo screams out "WE ARE HOME BITCHES"

I hear a lot of feet running against the floors. I see a lot of men running down the stairs coming towards us. I look around and see a woman that's probably my mom with tears in her eyes.

She runs towards me and pulls me in a hug.

Fuck they are huggers.

I immediately stiffen and don't return the hug. Fucking hell my ribs hurt.

She soon gets the point and lets me go.

I look over and see my dad looking at me with a frown. "Everyone introduce yourself eldest to youngest" he demands

"As you already know I'm Leonardo." He says with a small smile.

"You know me too I hope, but I'm Lorenzo" Lorenzo says with a bit too much energy for my taste.

"I'm Damien, don't talk to me" he says with a glare. I of course like the bitch I am glare back "that won't be a problem" I say as everyone looked shocked.

I nod at the next to continue "Dante" he says in a small quiet voice, now everyone in the room looks even more shocked. Dad's mouth is hanging right open with wide eyes.

I roll my eyes at their antiques, like that's probably a reason he doesn't speak so much. 

I give him a nod with a barely visible smile on my face. He gives a shy smile back.

"I'm Matteo and we are going to have so much fun" he basically screams out with a lot of energy.

Is he high on sugar or something?

Everyone in the room laughs as Matteo pouts. Fuck I said that out loud.

"Hi baby I'm your mom, or if you're not comfortable with that you can call me Natalia." I nod my head in return not wanting to speak.

"Stella, can you show your sister to her room" dad asks her as she nods.

We walk upstairs and is out of sight. She grab me and hugs the daylight out of me. I almost groan in pain because of my ribs but I bite my tongue and hug her back slightly.

"I missed you" she says looking at me.

I missed you too. I want to say, but I can't. I won't put her in danger.

I give her a stiff nod and she looks at me with a frown.

She shakes her head and puts on a smile. She drags me by the hand towards what seems to be my room.
Once were in front of a door she stops.

"Mom and dad's room is upstairs. The children's room is here in order, so the oldest rooms are over there-" she says pointing towards the end of the hallway. "And yours is here" she gestures towards the door to my left.
I push the door open and see a beautiful room. it's a black room with a bed in the middle. I walk inside and put my bag down.

" I told them you liked black better then white so they changed it" I give her a nod of approval- "Someone will come and get you when dinners done" she says and leaves

"Someone will come and get you when dinners done" she says and leaves.

I get in something comfier before I plop down on my bed and start working on my mafia.

I think it would benefit us to make an alliance with the Italians. Not because there are my family, I don't give a flying fuck about them, but both of our mafias would be stronger.

The Spanish mafia is number one in the world. The other mafias aren't even close to beating us. Messing with the Spanish is like suicide.

We are close friends with the English, American, Norwegian and the French mafia.

We are civil with all the others except the Russians.

I continue to do paperwork and ask Elijah to set up a meeting with the Italian.

There is a knock on my door and Dante walks in. He gives me a shy smile with a little wave.
"dinner" he says and point towards my door with his thumb. I finish up and walk downstairs after Dante.

We walk for a bit before we get to the dining room. I go over to the seat next to stella.

                                         Dad
                                     ______
                              Leo               mom
                      Damien               Matteo
                          Dante               Stella
                      Lorenzo               Scarlett
                                   ______

We soon begin to eat and chat, eh well the other begin to chat as I listen to music.
"Scarlett" I felt a poke on my arm from Stella
I take out one air pod and look at her with a blank look.

"Dad has been calling you for a few minutes" she says looking at me. I avert my eyes over to my dad and give him a nod so he can say what he would like to say.

"Can you and stella come to my office after dinner" he asks with a soft tone. You can guess what I did next, I nodded and put in my air pod again.

I can tell most of them wants to ask me questions, but I don't want to socialise at all. I'm out here as soon as I turn 18. I don't need them, I didn't need them for 13 years what's 2 more.

My mind keeps going to their deaths, why would the Russians take their body's. Why did Carlos have to get shot in the leg. Why did they have to die. If I could switch places with them, I would do it in a heartbeat. Fuck I want revenge and a cigarette right now.

We all finish up eating and walk to the office. It's a classic black office with a desk in the middle and sofas all over the place.

Dad sits behind the desk and gestures for us to sit Infront of him while my brothers sit around us.

"I brought you here to discuss your rules" dad says

Fuuuucckkkk

1049 words