35.

Third person pov

Scarlett hadn't talked to anyone in a month except for when it was for or about work.

It has been taken a toll on everybody else.

Nobody has been taking this well, so now her best friends have called in everyone, Scarlett's family, ace, and Adam, and some of their most trusted men to a meeting.
They need to discuss how to get Scarlett back and how to take down the Russians.

In the past month the only thing Scarlett has done is work and train. Her body is scattered with bruises and wounds. She recently took up underground-fighting, and she has made a good comeback as diabla.

As she was hitting a punching bag, she got a notification on her phone about many vehicles driving into her friend's house. she quickly unwrapped her hands before walking out of the house

She checked the camera and let out a breath of relief before she realised what they were doing.
'They are having a fucking meeting.' She thought as she sat on her bike and rode to her friend's house.

Meanwhile Elijah had everyone sitting down at the dinner table. they needed to discuss how to take Dimitri down first then how to help Scarlett.
But he did forget that Scarlett always know. The men he invited answers directly to her. Elijah only has a little power, but its nothing against the donna herself.

"how can we take down Dimitri?" Alessandro asks after they had settled down, he didn't know much about the danger. He just knew he wanted his daughter back.

"we haven't thought about that yet, but we need to take down his original base. We know it's in Russia" Elijah informed.

'fuck it's going to be hard without Scarlett' Elijah thought.

"we can't go in blind; we'll lose to many soldiers." Adam said leaning back in his chair.

The doors burst open, and a mad Scarlett comes though. Everyone panics a little.

"what the hell are you thinking!" she yelled at Elijah.
"nothing" he quickly answered as he rubbed his neck. He looked like a kid getting scolded by their mother.

"I swear I'm sending you back to Spain if you don't talk" she muttered as she rubbed her temple.
"NO" Mattia, Nico, and Elijah screamed at the same time.

"what was this about" she repeated herself, you could see Scarlett was pissed off.
"Dimitri" Nico mumbled.

"oh you want to play with the big guns, you want to kill him" she states, she already knew they would try something like this but she hoped she was wrong

She went towards the end of the table. she ran a hand though her hair and let out a string of curse words in different languages.
"I'll help you, but we do it my fucking way"

She didn't want to help, she wanted to do this on her own, but everyone in here is so fucking stubborn.

"Dimitri has one weakness, his son. His fifteen-year-old son, Ivan. I know him, there will be done no harm against him, he will be the new leader after his father is dead" Scarlett said, and her friends looked shocked. 

They didn't know he had a son, and they were there longer than her. She had a few missions with him, and they were friends. But she has no way to contact him.

"now we need to plan this with the other mafias, we need all the help we can get, but for now the French stands down" Scarlett says, and Adam rises from his seat to argue.

"sit down and remember your place Adam" Scarlett hisses before Adam could even say one word. Adam immediately sat down making his son gape at him.

Scarlett had more power than every one of them thought.
'she is a true born leader' Natalia thought as she looked at her daughter in amazement.

"Adam, you will bring my papillon home" she ordered, Scarlett is so lost in her mind that she didn't know she referred Jade (Ace's little sister) by her pet name.
(butterfly- French)

"she will be safer here" she said, and Adam nodded, he was glad Jade could come back home.

"right now we will lay low, wait for them to make a move. We can't attack first" she sees Elijah open his mouth, but he stops the second he gets a glare from the donna herself.

"do not argue with me on this" Scarlett warned as her next words became painful to say. "маленький монстр needs to come back" she took a deep breath.

She now had to become the monster she had tried to forget.
"fuck" Scarlett cursed under her breath as realisation set in.
she had regretted everything she had done in Russia; she had killed innocent people.
She had tried to make up for the people she had killed, sent their families lots of money and tried to give them a better life.

"now I have assigned bodyguards for each and every one of you. do you need one Adam?" he shook his head; he could get one himself.

"who is our bodyguards?" Alessandro asked, he never wanted a bodyguard, but he knew he couldn't say anything without ticking Scarlett off.

"Matteo gets Andre"
"stella gets Oliver" Scarlett said and pointed towards him. Stella looked at him in betrayal, she didn't know he worked for her.
"Dante gets Elijah" she continued, she didn't really care about the new drama, she had new plans to make.

"Damien gets Collin" Scarlett had observed that he was a fan of Collin and decided it could be a good match. 

"h-how?" Damien asked shocked

"people owe me favours and I'm higher rank in the Spanish mafia" she said in a dull voice, she didn't want them to know about her being the leader.

"Lorenzo has mason, Leonardo have Luca already" she continued.
"mom and dad has each other and their own bodyguards." She sighed out. She was really tired.

"now you can decide whether you want to be their friends or them just follow you, these are your main bodyguard, I have a whole team watching you too" she ran a hand down her face.

Her family looked at her shocked.

"you all are dismissed" she says to her men. She was about to walk out when she hears a Carlos speak.

"are you mad" Scarlett scoffed. Of course she was mad they put themselves in danger.

"of course I'm fucking mad, you could have put yourselves in danger. You do not fucking know what we are up against!" She hissed out. she knew a different version of Dimitri; one they wouldn't have survived.

"what are you talking about, we fucking know him better than you. We were in there longer than you!" Elijah shouted.
He regretted his words immediately; he knows Scarlett took every punch she could. He knows she got beaten more in nine months than he did in years.

"you don't know a thing about him" Scarlett pointed a finger at her friends who now had stood up.
Everyone else in the room were long forgotten.

"we had it worse than you" Mattia spitted out.
they all knew it was a flat out lie, he couldn't keep his anger in check and said the first thing that came to mind.

"he made me kill children in front of their mothers and mothers in front of their children! He made me fight to the death with people three times my size!" Every word Scarlett said was like a punch to the gut, she never told anyone what happened.

"I couldn't make a sound as he stabbed me, if I did, he would make me do the same to Carlos! He made me watch videos of you getting tortured on repeat!" everyone in the room looked taken back.

"please stop" Nico whispered. Scarlett breath out a long-tired breath. She had already said to much, but her anger kept going.

"do you still think I'm lovable?" she asked Lorenzo who had tears in his eyes.
"do you still think I'm not a monster?" she asked everyone with a dark chuckle.

Scarlett felt a presence behind her and immediately relaxed, it was like her body knew who were behind her.

Ace stepped in front of her and held her hands.
"that's enough, my love" he whispered before taking Scarlett out of the room.

1405 words

Hey, isn't this dramatic.

If you think the book is going a bit fast, I try to say a timeline in every chapter. So in this chapter there has gone a month since her 'breakup' with her friends. Just to clarify