13.

Damien pov

It's been a few days with the girls, I can already see much change in the house. Everyone is acting like a family again. I was five when the girls were taken, they didn't kill us. The Russians just wanted to taunt us and ruin our family.

I was the closest with Scarlett, I have always had anger issues. Scarlett was my rock and since she wasn't there, they got much worse.

Dante was closest to Stella; he became quiet after they were taken. He locked himself in his room and would only let me in. He stopped talking to anyone else but me.

Everyone got so sad and angry when they got taken.

Dad overworked himself, he tried to be the best dad he could, but you could see he changed.
Mom became depressed and locked herself in her room. She was so scared that we would get kidnapped too, so she stopped caring about us for a while. Thankfully she got it together after a few months.

Every one of us children coped differently.

I would say I was the worse of us. I started drinking way too soon. I became so much trouble for my parents, and no one could stop me.

I was the worst before Scarlett came home about a week ago. The first few days were hell. She would be high or drunk the entire day. She even fought Stephany while she high.
I still wonder how the hell she could throw punches like that; Stephany was beaten to a bloody pulp.

Its Friday now and she hasn't been high yet, she smokes cigarettes all the time, but it seems to relax her. I don't get how she does it, they taste like shit.

"Damien" Leo said after Dante poked my arm.
"what" I say with everyone looking at me.

"Everyone is going to the mall today" dad said again. I huff in annoyance.

I don't want to bond with the twins, they are going to leave us anyway.
Ok, ok I mean Scarlett's going to leave, it's pretty clear that she doesn't want to be here. I want to give Stella a chance but she's too innocent for me. I feel like I'm going to break her.

I'm simply just saving myself from future heartbreak, anyways we just finished a delicious breakfast and now were on our way to the mall.

I'm in the car with Dante, Leo, dad, and Lorenzo. I think some of our friends is coming as well but I'm not entirely sure.
We quickly arrive at the mall; I was thinking of just running away with Ace and do our own thing, but mom had to ruin my plans by dragging me with the rest of the family.

"Now I was thinking we go into Gucci and all the stores like that." Mom says making all the boys whine.

Ace: where the fuck are you? been searching for 15 minutes

Me: we're at Gucci!

I begin to walk towards where the accessories is where I see Mason and Lorenzo sucking each other's faces.

"Ey, now lover boy, don't get too comfortable now, that's still my brother" I say pulling them apart. Mason glares at me and I glare back.

Lorenzo came out as gay a couple of years back, honestly, I always have known he was gay. He just gave me gay vibes, but yeah everyone is very supportive.
I don't like or hate Mason, but he can hurt my brother if he wants to. If I had a choice Lorenzo would have been a nun or some shit.

Mason makes eye contact with me before pulling Lorenzo in for another kiss WITH TOUNGE.
Oh my god I need a knife too plunge my eyeballs out.

But instead of saying or doing that I turn around with a disgusted face and begin to look at some cool necklaces.
Its good mason has balls on him, he needs to step up for Lorenzo when someone says something to him.