9.

Dad/ Alessandro's pov

I never expected to see my daughter so cold. Scarlett was always so bubbly and sweet but now she didn't even hug her mom back.
I wonder what could have happened to her.

She didn't speak one time during dinner. She just had her air pods in. I could tell all my boys wanted to ask her questions but held back.

Now we are in the office, I sit down in my chair and take out my hand to gesture the girls to sit Infront of me. They sit down on the sofa and the boys follow swiftly.

"I brought you here to discuss your rules" I say not beating around the bush.
I look at their reactions and stella is normal waiting for me to continue but Scarlett is looking at me blankly.
I get a little frustrated as I cannot read her at all, but I decided to continue.

"1. Respect your brothers, mom, and I.
2. Dress appropriate, I want everything that needs to be covered is covered.
3. Try not to cuss. I get it if you slip but don't do it for fun.
4. Don't go down to the basement and this floor without permission. It's our workspace and we would like to keep it private.
5. I don't want any boyfriends or girlfriends.
6. Ask us for permission to leave the house.
7. Don't smoke, drink and all that stuff.
And that's all, any discussions?" I ask
Stella shakes her head no.

"I would like to make some adjustments" she says looking at me for a sign to continue talking. I give her a swift nod wondering what she has to say.

"1. you should know that respect is earned not demanded
2. I will dress however the fuck I want
3. I will cuss whenever the fuck I want
4. I respect your privacy if you respect mine
5. If I want a boyfriend or girlfriend, I will get one.
6. I will tell you, not ask you.
7. I will do whatever I please."
She finished; I look at her with a shocked face. She did not ask, she said that's how things will be going. She sounded like a leader.

Well at least we got one twin to follow the rul-

"Oh, and my rules go for stella as well" she says not forgetting her twin.

Fuck

I purse my lips and gave a mall barely noticeable nod and all the boys growls or protest not being happy that they can get boyfriends or girlfriends.

"Stella is already in school, and you will begin on Monday" I say, and she nods.
I think we are a lot more alike than we thought.

All gets up to leave except Leonardo.
"Dad, I need to tell you something." He says as he takes the place the girls previously sat in. I nod at him telling him to continue.

"Stella told me earlier that Scarlett was gone for nine months three years ago." I looked at him shocked.
"She apparently became different after she came back. And she never talks about it." He finishes.

Nine months is very long for a thirteen-year-old girl, I wonder where she was and by the look at my eldest son face, he wonders too.

"Should we investigate?" he asks me
"No, no we need to gain her trust and maybe then she will tell us." I told him in a 'do not discuss with me' tone.

We talk for a bit before we decide to do something else. I walk out of my office with Leo and there is a different smell around the house than normal, its faint but it's there.
I look around and see a window, I walk over to open it but when I do the smell gets worse and then I understand what it is.
Its fucking weed. I look over at Leonardo as he realises it too.

Who the fuck is smoking weed on my roof.

We walk over to the balcony in my room and climb onto the roof.

Once were up there; I see Scarlett looking up at the sky as she takes another drag. She breaths out, I see her relax as she continues to smoke.

"It's rude to stare you know" she says without looking at us once.

We walk over to her and sit right next her. I would be mad, but I can see how relaxed she is right now.

"Why?" I ask her while taking her blunt.
She stands up quickly "I'm going out" she says and leaves us with even more questions.

"I wonder what happened to her" Leonardo says looking up at the sky
"Me to son, me too" I tell him, and we make our way inside.

It's been a few hours since Scarlett left and I'm beginning to get worried. Its past midnight and she is still out there.

I hear the door open as I rush to the hallway as she stumbles inside.
"shit" I hear her mumble.

I walk over to her and see her drunk. I go over to her and sighs
"We will talk about his tomorrow" I say and lift her bridal carry up the stairs. I place her on the bed and kiss her forehead goodnight before I leave her.

891 words

This was a shorter chapter than normal and it was a bit fast, but I hope you liked it anyway