22.

Ace pov

I'm at the club right now with the twins and some other friends when I see Scarlett on the dance floor.

You could see how she dances light, but she has good rhythm. My eyes have drifted to her most of the night.

How can someone be so mysterious and perfect at the same time.

She clearly has anger issues, but it seems that she doesn't take them out on absolute everyone. she hurt herself just not to blow up under dinner, which did not sit right with me.

I don't usually talk much since I'm training to become the French mafia don.
I find it easier to have some good friends who I talk freely with rather than having lots of friends that will stab you in the back as soon as they get the chance.

But she had me rambling about my fucking dog, she goes by the saying 'actions speak louder than words'. I have seen how she takes care of everyone around her, but for some reason she doesn't want to know her family.

It's weird how she was open and joking with me but so quiet and emotionless with her family

I feel like we have some sort of connections and we have only talked a few times on the roof. I want to know everything about her, why she smokes, why she has tattoos, why she is blank, I want to know it all.

Her brown hair is styled today, and she her beautiful eyes have some makeup on them. she doesn't need makeup in my opinion, but she looks hot with.
Her dress fits her in all the right places making it hard to control myself when others are looking on her.

She's so fucking beautiful.

A man comes behind her while she dances and grips her waist instantly making me jealous. He pulls her in so her back are against his front, I get up as he whispers something in her ear as they dance, I stride over there. My jaw is clenched so tight that I hope my teeth don't break.

I make my way over there and throw the dude of her. Il admit it I'm fucking jealous, I know we have something and I'm not going to waste it.

He gets up and is about to tell me off but stops when he sees my face. Mm probably a member of my mafia. He gets up and walked away. I grab Scarlett's hand and drag her away towards somewhere more private.

We get up to one of the private rooms and I pin her against the wall.
"What the fuck was that" I say as I cage her into the wall.
"Are you jealous" she asks me with a smug smirk. As she trails her finger up my arm. Fuck she's hot.

"no" I answer looking into her green eyes. She comes closer to my face, and I have to take a deep breath in.

"Are you sure" she asks me as she trails kisses down my jaw. My breath hitches, fuck she know what she is doing to me.

Fuck I'm so hard right now it hurts.

I give her a tight nod and she smirks before kissing my cheek and walks away.

I look down and curse at the tent in my pants.

Scarlett pov

It's fun seeing how he reacts to me, he acts like this cool badass but he's probably like his father, a big softie.

I had no plans on going as far as I did with him today, but he sort of asked for it.

I'm not dumb, I get we have something. But I'm not really good with feelings.
I have never had a relationship before, I have had some one-night stands, but nothing serious.

I feel safe with Ace, weirdly enough. He makes me want to open up and tell all my secrets. But I don't.

He doesn't know what he does to me, now I'm fucking horny thanks to him.

674 words

What's going onnnn