10.

Scarlett pov

I wake up with a fucking killer headache because of last night's events. I only went to a party and got very drunk. But as I think about it, I had a very good night sleep, maybe I should do this more often.
I look around and remember this as my new room.

I get up from my bed and take a shower before I go to my window with two blunts. I lit the first one and take a long drag. I hold it in my mouth for a few seconds before I breath it out.

In two days, they have been dead for three years. Three years since I left them. I have been told hundreds of times that it wasn't my fault, but it is. I could have done something anything for that matter, but I didn't.

I get done with my blunts not feeling the loss as hard anymore. I walk to the bathroom and put on a shit load of body spray before I swallow two painkillers dry.

I walk downstairs for breakfast. I see everyone is already here looking at me, immediately take my seat and put on my music. It calms me, its really the only thing that help me with my anger.

I feel stares on me as I eat, I look up and see everyone looking at me concerned.
"what" I snap at them, making everyone except Damien and dad look away. I roll my eyes and continue to eat.

"Are you high right now" dad asks me. I look up again as everyone stare again
"that's none of your business" I say in an annoyed tone

"Yes, this is his business If your fucking high in the morning" Damien snaps at me.
"No, it's fucking not" I snap back.
"Yes, it fucking is" he says getting angry. This fucker don't have control of his anger.

I try to control my breathing for a few seconds before I realise that it isn't working.
I storm out of the room as fast as I can and run out of the house with my motorcycle keys in hand. I hear all the others shout at me to come back but I don't care. I need to cool down or something.

I speed towards one of my warehouses. the weed seems to ether be out of my system or just doesn't have an effect right now. 

I get to the warehouse and goes in. Everyone nods their head in respect as I walk past them. I have saved everyone or their loved ones from sex-trafficking, prison, other mafias, debt, and a lot of other stuff.

FLASH BACK

It's been a few weeks since we ran away. I have gone back to Stella and Todd and stuff has been as good as it can go.

Nico, Mattia and Elijah has moved here as well so we all can be closer to each other.

We have done a few assassinations and now we are on the way to save a lot of children from being sold to nasty men.

We get out of the car with our guns and stuff in hand. We walk inside and begin to shoot everyone except the children who are screaming. We let a few of the guys live and tie them to chairs.

I look over at all the children some are fine, and some have bruises.

"Hello everyone. I'm Scar and we are here to set you free." I start off "I do have a dilemma for you. you can choose between two offers. If you choose option number one you go to that desk to you right. If you take option number two go to the desk on your left." I say. "Option one is we try to find your family or get you in a good orphanage, option is to join us and kill the people who kidnapped and planned to sell you." I finish as the kids begin to choose.

There are many who go to our left to join us. We have done this a few times and have both grownups and children working and training with us.

The adults has come to us either because of money problems or because we saved their loved ones from being sold.

We are finally stable enough to call ourselves the Spanish mafia. There wasn't a Spanish mafia to begin with so we decided to become it.

The other decided I should be the donna considering I took beatings for them and I'm supposedly more of a leader.

FLASH BACK OVER

I go over to the gym after changing to gym clothes. I don't wrap my hands before I start to punch the bag with full force. I continue to punch the bag despite that I bleed. I deserve to bleed.
After some more punches the bag rips open as sand falls out of it.

I go over to a new one and continue punching until a hand stops me. I sense the déjà vu. I don't swing at the person knowing that it is Elijah.
"You can't keep doing this Scar" he says in a scolding tone
"Yes, I can, and I will" I say as I get myself a water bottle.
"No, you can't they wouldn't have wanted this" my anger rises
"No, they would not have but they are not fucking here, are they? I say in a taunting tone "THEY ARE NOT HERE BECAUSE I FUCKING KILLED THEM!" I scream loosing my cool.

I look up at him as I see a tear fall from his eyes. Fuck now I have made him cry, I'm so fucking useless.
I quickly punch the brick wall behind me so I can feel some pain. I deserve it. I shouldn't be alive. It should have been me.

"When are you going to stop blaming yourself." He asks me as more tears stream down his face. "Do you know how hard it is to see you like this, it fucking kills us." I look behind him and see Mattia and Nico in tears.

"Nobody blames you" he says to me. Fuck I want to cry but I just fucking cant.
"They would have blamed me" I say as I walk away from them.

I get on my bike and drive home.

Once I am of my bike I get rushed into a hug by my mom, my ribs scream in pain as she squeezes them. she lets me go and looks at my bloody hands
"Dio mio, what have you done to yourself" she whispers holding a hand on her mouth.
(Oh my god)

My dad comes towards us with an angry look on his face.
"Where the hell have you been young lady" he says in a scolding voice
"out" I shortly reply and try to go around him.
"Nope, that's not happening" he tells me popping the p in 'nope' while he blocks my way.

He looks down at my hands "what the fuck have you done to your hands" he inspects my hands and drags me to the nearest bathroom.
He sets me down on the toilet lid and begins to clean the cuts on my hand.

"Why did you do it" he asks me in a serious manner
"You don't need to know" I say pulling my hands away.
"Yes, I do, I'm your father. I have a right to know"
wow he's pulling the father card right now. Too bad for him, I have a better card at hand.

"Yes, for the last, what was it." I stop for a second pretending to think. "Twenty-four hours, yes that's it. You have been my father for a day. You have no right to anything" I say with a taunting voice.

I see hurt flashes thru his eyes. He stays silent as he finishes up. Not having anything more to say. I walk upstairs falling asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

1320 words

I know Scarlett is kinda acting like a bitch in this chapter, but keep in mind that she has anger issues and blames herself for her best friends death. Like guilt for some people don't go away because someone says that it isn't their fault.

That's all I wanted to say, have a great day :)